Yr.2022

"I haven't slept"

It's 4 AM.

I haven't slept. Theirs alot of random things running in my head. Do's, don'ts, why's, what ifs, fears, motivations, and a few things I found hard to explain.
I could already hear the roosters' crows outside. The birds' early songs and the ducks' gabbles while searching for something to eat. I haven't slept last night.
I opened my eyes but I didn't wake up. Waking up are for those who slept, I haven't — I wanted to — but I can't.

5:09 AM

I  heard the churches' bell rings, Im not sure if it's the bell whom I'm hearing or it's the churches' orchestra whom playing at the moment. The melody and the song created by the instrument makes me feel peculiar. Theirs a little bit inside of me whom creeped out listening to the bell for a couple of minutes now. It seems like the sound effects in horror movies but a little lively.

5:16 AM

The music continues, I've seen the first faint of dawn from every single hole in our house. The feeble light coming from the broken roof sickened me. I haven't slept.

5:23

The sacred music coming from the church continues and this time it's getting louder and louder— but eventually it's going back to it's normal volume. The chaotic thoughts in my head remains. Feels like it's just waiting and wanting to get noticed. It's alot and ignoring them is one of the hardest thing to do. Its in my head, maybe if I had a good sleep last night my mind will somehow rest for the meantime.

5:34

The churches' music ended. I hear the birds chirping, the roosters crows, and noises of vehicles from the highway not far from our home. The light of dawn seems to condole me. The light's blue? Or maybe it's grey. I couldn't figure out what color is it, one thing I know, it's not a flashing white nor a bright orange nor yellow. It resembles my soul, the unknown feeling inside me. It's blue and grey— sad with a shade of chaos.

Rain