Part 92

The group reunited at the Black Moon pack, where omegas eagerly awaited their arrival. Soyun and Bora were surprised to see Daehyun with them.

Soyun: "Daehyun!"

Daehyun: "Hey, my lady. I'm fine, thanks."

The group shared their stories, and the omegas welcomed Daehyun warmly. Seungkwan initially hesitated but understood Hansol's actions.

Minjun: "Time for rest. Everyone, get some sleep.

The next day, Seungcheol woke up first in his room, finding his mates sleeping peacefully.

Seungcheol: "Now I'll wake up with you two in my arms, trouble-free."

Joshua: "I'll trouble you if I wake up early."

Seungcheol: "Of course, my naughty mates."

Jeonghan: "You're too loud."

The three playfully bathed and joined the others downstairs.

Bora: "Gather in the garden for a family breakfast... or rather, lunch."

The group enjoyed their meal, and Bora served them.

Minjun: "After lunch, meet in the meeting hall. I have good news and a twist."

Everyone's curiosity was piqued.

In the meeting hall, Minjun began:

Minjun: "Thanks to those who stood by us. First, Soonyoung is now head alpha of White Moon pack. I'll restart Nightshade pack, relocating innocent wolves. Hansol will be head alpha, with Seokmin as sub leader."

Elders: "Excellent decision, Minjun."

Bin: "You're the greatest head alpha."

Minjun: "Soonyoung and Jihoon lead White Moon, Jun will be future sub leader, and Seungcheol is my pack head alpha and Jeonghan and Joshua are my pack lunas and Mingyu will be sub leader here. Daehyun will join Hansol in Nightshade."

Bora: "My bear is going; I'm going too."

Seungcheol fake-cried, and Hansol teased him.

Minjun: "All cleared. Dismiss."

The day ended with laughter.

Two years passed, and Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan graduated. The ceremony day arrived.

Minjun invited all packs, and Jihancheol prepared for their ceremony and marriage ritual.

In the omegas' room,

Jihoon said: "You're lucky to have Seungcheol Hyung."

Jeonghan and Joshua blushed.

In the alphas' room, Seungcheol was teased by his brother and friends.

*The Coronation Ceremony*

The grand hall of the Black Moon pack was abuzz with excitement. Today marked a new era, as Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua would officially take on their leadership roles.

Minjun, the retiring Head Alpha, stood proudly at the podium. "My dear pack members, today we gather to celebrate the future new head alpha and Lunas and sub leader. Seungcheol, my eldest pup, has proven himself worthy to lead our pack."

Chang, with reverence, handed Minjun the intricately designed crown. Minjun placed it on Seungcheol's head, and the room erupted in cheers.

"By the power vested in me, I proclaim Seungcheol the new Head Alpha of the Black Moon pack!" Minjun declared.

Bora stepped forward, a warm smile on her face. "And now, it's time to crown our new Lunas."

Sanghoon and Myung presented Bora with two delicate crowns. She carefully placed one on Jeonghan's head and then on Joshua's.

"Jeonghan and Joshua, you have captured Seungcheol's heart and our pack's. You are now our Lunas," Bora announced.

Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua shared vows, promising love, loyalty, and protection to one another and their pack.

Minjun and Bora invited Mingyu forward. "Our new sub leader has proven his strength and wisdom. Mingyu, come forth."

With pride, Minjun and Bora placed the sub leader crown on Mingyu's head.

"I promise to serve and protect the Black Moon pack, under Seungcheol's leadership," Mingyu vowed.

The ceremony concluded with thunderous applause, marking the beginning of a brighter future for the pack.

As the celebration continued, Seungcheol gazed at Jeonghan and Joshua, his heart filled with love and gratitude.

"Forever and always, My Mates," Seungcheol whispered, embracing his mates.

The ceremony end and it's wedding time i don't how the marriage will be so just skipped and they are married like ritual wise.

Seungcheol, with Jeonghan and Joshua by his side, began:

"My beloved mates, Jeonghan and Joshua, from the moment I met you, I knew you were destined to be mine. You are my guiding stars, my shelter in the storm, and my forever home."

Jeonghan's eyes locked onto Seungcheol's as he vowed: "Seungcheol, my Alpha, my love, my everything. I promise to stand by your side through trials and triumphs, to support your vision, and to love you unconditionally."

Joshua's voice trembled with emotion: "Seungcheol, my mate, my heart beats for you. I vow to be your rock, your safe haven, and your partner in every sense. Together, we'll navigate life's joys and challenges."

Seungcheol's voice filled with conviction: "Jeonghan, Joshua, I promise to protect, cherish, and honor you. As Head Alpha, I vow to lead our pack with wisdom, justice, and compassion. Together, we'll build a brighter future."

Jeonghan continued: "Seungcheol, I promise to support your leadership, to be your sounding board, and to offer counsel when needed. I love you now and forever."

Joshua's words dripped with sincerity: "Seungcheol, my love, I vow to stand by your side, to listen, to comfort, and to laugh with you. You are my everything."

The three shared a tender moment, their hearts entwined.

Minjun smiled, satisfied with the vows. "By the power of the moon, I pronounce Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua bound together as Head Alpha and Lunas of the Black Moon pack."

The audience erupted into cheers and applause as the trio sealed their vows with a kiss.

The Black moon pack ceremony ended.