Part 64

After freshening up, the kids came to the dining area and ate their lunch. Then, it was nap time.

In the evening, at 9 pm, they planned to have a fire and chat.

Jeonghan : "Cheol, you said you'd tell the story tonight."

Seungcheol : "Oh yeah, I think it's better if Granny tells it."

Granny  : "What story?"

Soonyoung : "The incident from when we last came here."

Granny : "Oh, that incident was four years ago."

Joshua : "Four years? You all haven't come here in four years."

Jihoon : "Yes, after the incident, we came here now." Seungkwan exclaimed, "Wow, I'm very curious!"

Granny began, "Now, story time. Four years ago, Minjun's mom was born in the Nightshade pack, and Minjun's dad was born in the Black Moon pack.

Minjun's dad found his mate in the Nightshade pack and brought his omega to the Black Moon pack. They became the ex-Luna and Head Alpha of the Black Moon pack."

"After Minjun's mom came to the Black Moon pack, she rarely visited her birth pack. After her mate became Head Alpha, she became Luna.

They never went to the Nightshade pack, only exchanging messages. Years passed, and they had an alpha pup, Minjun, who grew up.

After many years, Minjun found his mate and became the alpha, having two alpha pups. There was no time to visit the Nightshade pack."

"When Seungcheol was 15 and Hansol 13, Minjun's mom asked her mate to visit the Nightshade pack. 'It's summer vacation; let's go and stay for two weeks,' she said.

Minjun's dad agreed, 'It's good idea.

Minjun's mom told to Minjun her plan, who was hesitant first, but eventually agreed."

"The next morning, Minjun announced to his friends(Black moon pack Sub leaders and their family)that they were going on a trip. Seungcheol and Hansol woke up to see their parents packing.

Seungcheol : 'Mom, Dad, why are you packing our things?'

Bora : 'We're going to your granny's birth pack for summer vacation, as planned by Granny.'

Seungcheol exclaimed, 'Ya hoo hooo!' Hansol said, 'Ah, Hyung, my ears!' Seungcheol apologized, 'Sorry, Sol...'"

Minjun : 'Pups, let's bathe and get ready.'

Hansol said, 'We haven't packed anything.' Bora reassured them, 'I've packed everything; just check after your bath.

Bora : Your friends are coming with us too.

Seungcheol was thrilled, 'Really, Mom? I'm so happy!'

Minjun said, 'Yes, come on, we can go together. My Luna, you can join us too.' Minjun teased.

Bora : 'Shut up...' Minjun laughed and took his pup to get ready."

"After everyone was ready, they left in a bus for the Nightshade pack. After four hours, they arrived and settled into their rooms, admiring the beauty of the Nightshade pack."

As they unpacked, Seungcheol exclaimed,"Wow, this place is amazing! I can't believe we're finally here!" Hansol nodded in agreement, his eyes wide with wonder. Minjun smiled, happy to see his pups so excited.

Granny, who had been watching from the sidelines, chuckled and said, "I'm glad you're enjoying it, my dear pups. This place holds many memories for me."

Bora, who was busy unpacking, asked, "Mother, tell us more about this pack".