Part 61

After Jihoon's birthday, everyone returned to the Black Moon pack. Everything seemed fine, but unbeknownst to them, someone was secretly plotting to disrupt their lives and cause trouble.

After a week

Bong and Dong seethed with anger and resentment, their minds consumed by a desire for revenge against Black moon pack. They couldn't accept that their plan to dominate Jeonghan and Joshua had failed, and that their father's death remained unavenged.

"We need to take action," Bong growled, his eyes blazing with fury. "We can't let them think they've won."

Dong nodded in agreement. "Let's kidnap Jeonghan and Joshua. That'll show Seungcheol what we're capable of."

Bong sneered. "And once we have them, we'll make them submit to us. They'll pay for their defiance."

The two brothers began to put their plan into action, ordering their loyal followers to carry out the kidnapping. They waited patiently, anticipating the perfect moment to strike.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua remained blissfully unaware of the danger lurking in the shadows. But Seungcheol's instincts began to stir, sensing that something was amiss.

One fateful night, as they walked through the pack village, Bong and Dong's minions emerged from the darkness, snatching Jeonghan and Joshua away.

Seungcheol's world came crashing down around him as he realized his mates were gone. He vowed to stop at nothing to rescue them, to protect them from those who sought to harm them.

The stage was set for a fierce battle, with Seungcheol determined to save his loves and Bong and Dong hell-bent on exacting their revenge.

Seungcheol's heart raced as he frantically searched for Jeonghan and Joshua. He could feel their distress, their fear, and it fueled his determination to rescue them.

With a fierce battle cry, Seungcheol charged into the night, his loyal guards by his side. They tracked the kidnappers to an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the kingdom.

As they burst into the warehouse, Seungcheol's eyes scanned the room, locking onto Jeonghan and Joshua, bound and gagged. Bong and Dong sneered at him, their eyes filled with malice.

"You'll never leave this place alive," Bong taunted.

Seungcheol snarled, his alpha instincts taking over. He fought his way through Bong and Dong's minions, his sole focus on reaching his mates.

Jeonghan and Joshua struggled against their restraints, their eyes pleading with Seungcheol to save them. Seungcheol's heart ached, but he knew he had to stay strong.

With a final blow, Seungcheol defeated the last of the wolfs and rushed to his mates' side. He freed them, embracing them tightly.

"We're safe now," he whispered, his voice trembling with emotion.

Jeonghan and Joshua clung to him, their tears of joy mingling with Seungcheol's.

But Bong and Dong escaped, vowing to exact their revenge another day.

Seungcheol knew the battle was far from over, but for now, he had his mates back, and that's all that mattered.