Part 58

Seungcheol gazed lovingly at his mates, still fast asleep in his arms. He gently kissed their foreheads and slipped out of bed to prepare for their visit to the pack village. Thirty minutes later, he emerged from the bathroom to find Jeonghan and Joshua still slumbering peacefully.

Seungcheol chuckled at their sleepy forms and approached them. "Mates, wake up! It's already 9 o'clock," he said, his voice gentle but firm.

Jeonghan slowly opened his eyes, smiled at Seungcheol, and whispered, "Good morning, Alpha."

Seungcheol's heart swelled with love. "Very good morning, omega," he replied, kissing Jeonghan's forehead again.

He then turned to Joshua. "Mate, wake up! We have a busy day ahead."

Joshua groggily opened his eyes, grumbling, "No... I want to sleep more..."

Seungcheol playfully scolded, "You can sleep later, but now we have work to do. Come on, Joshua!"

Jeonghan chimed in, "Wake up, Joshuji! I'm hungry!"

Joshua mock-glared at them. "The hell... I hate you both..."

Seungcheol and Jeonghan burst into laughter. "We love you, Joshua!" they chimed in unison.

After a lighthearted morning routine, the trio headed to the dining area for breakfast, ready to tackle their day of visiting their pack members.

With their bellies full and spirits high, the three of them set off towards the pack village. As they walked, Seungcheol explained their plan for the day.

"First, we'll visit the elder's hut and pay our respects. Then, we'll head to the community center for a meeting with the pack lead members."

After a fulfilling visit to their pack, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Joshua returned to their palace, where a delicious lunch awaited them. Seungcheol shared stories of their pack visit with his dad, regaling him with tales of their adventures.

With lunch concluded, the trio retreated to their room, where they surrendered to a well-deserved rest. Later, as the evening unfolded, their pack members returned from university, and the palace came alive with chatter and laughter.

Over snacks, Jeonghan and Joshua caught up with their omega friends, inquiring about their university experiences. "How's university going,?" they asked.

The omegas smiled, sharing stories of their classes, professors, and friends. "Good, hyungs! We're enjoying it," they replied, their faces a glow with enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol and the alphas engaged in an intense training session, honing their skills to protect their pack. As the evening drew to a close, Jeonghan and Joshua strolled through the palace gardens, basking in the peaceful atmosphere and each other's company.

"Alpha's training seemed intense today," Joshua observed, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

Jeonghan nodded, his expression serene. "Yes, they're preparing for any potential threats. But with them by our side, we're safe."

Their leisurely walk was filled with gentle conversation and laughter, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

During the training session, Seungcheol felt something inside him; his alpha seemed more aggressive. Seokmin, Mingyu, Jun, Soonyoung, and Hansol noticed Seungcheol's eye color change, and he looked more aggressive.

Hansol asked, "Hyung, what happened?"

Seungcheol didn't reply. Jun suggested, "I think he's in his rut."

Mingyu exclaimed, "Oh no, we have to call Jeonghan and Joshua hyung here."

However, Soonyoung warned, "No, it's dangerous. We all know that a coups alpha is more aggressive than Seungcheol hyung, so we can't call his mates here."

Seokmin countered, "But hyung Seungcheol hyung needs his mates."

Jun agreed, "Yes, he needs them,the coups alpha will definitely become more aggressive when he smells his mates' scent. We all know about alpha ruts; what if Jeonghan and Joshua hyungs are not ready to carry pups? Let's lock him here."

But it was too late; the Coups had taken over Seungcheol. He called his mates and prepared to move, but the others held him tightly to prevent him from moving. However, the Coups was too strong.

In the garden area, Jeonghan, Joshua, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Minghao, Chan, and Jihoon were playing when they heard a growling sound.

Soonyoung, Hansol, Mingyu, Seokmin, and Jun followed Seungcheol, trying to catch him, but he moved fast. Seungcheol smelled his mates' scent and headed in their direction, growling.

The omegas turned and saw the very aggressive Seungcheol approaching them. Jeonghan and Joshua felt their spines shiver at the sight of their alpha, noticing that his eye color had changed.