Part 79

"With vacations and holidays over, today marked the return to university for everyone except Jihancheol. It was Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, and Jihoon's final year.

In the Black Moon Pack palace, the family gathered in the dining hall, enjoying breakfast and reminiscing about their Nightshade Pack memories. Minjun broke the silence.

Minjun: "Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, you three must visit our pack village peoples and stay there for a month."

Jihancheol: "Okay, dad."

Minjun explained, "As higher-ranking members of Black Moon Pack, you'll learn to live like normal wolves in our pack village."

Seungcheol: "We'll take care of ourselves, dad."

Minjun: "I've arranged a warehouse for you. Stay with your mates and learn to protect them without palace luxuries. Enjoy your experience."

Seungcheol: "Of course, dad."

Hansol: "Can we visit hyungs if we want to spend time with them?"

Minjun: "You're welcome to visit, but don't trouble your hyungs."

Everyone : Okay.

Time skip it's evening

The kids returned to palace very exhaustedly because first day university they give some lectures to all students.

And Jihancheol bidding farewell to their friends, Jihancheol headed to the pack village. As they entered their spacious warehouse, Jeonghan and Joshua admired the natural surroundings.

Seungcheol enveloped his mates in a warm embrace.

Seungcheol: "Do you both like it here?"

Jeonghan and Joshua: "We love it, Alpha."

Seungcheol kissed their foreheads, pulling them onto his lap.

Seungcheol: "Just having you both near me makes me lose control."

Joshua teased, "You always lose control around us, Alpha."

Seungcheol smiled, "Your both beauty and hearts are unmatched."

Jeonghan chuckled, "So cheesy, Alpha."

Seungcheol stood, "Let's bathe and prepare dinner."

Jeonghan agreed, "Okay."

Joshua added, "But no naughty things for a month. We need to focus on our tasks."

Seungcheol pouted, "No?"

Jeonghan and Joshua firmly replied, "Yes."

Warning ⚠️

Seungcheol's eyes blazed with desire as he gazed at Jeonghan and Joshua.

"Who owns you both?" Seungcheol's voice was low and husky.

Jeonghan and Joshua's voices trembled, "You, Alpha."

Seungcheol's command was firm, "Strip and spread for me Hannie. Shua, lay on the couch until I take you."

Jeonghan's cheeks flushed as he undressed, revealing his sleek physique. Seungcheol's eyes roamed over him, hunger burning within.

Joshua settled on the couch, his heart racing with anticipation.

Seungcheol swept Jeonghan into his arms. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, passion igniting between them.

Seungcheol's hands roamed Jeonghan's body, rekindling their desire.

Jeonghan's moans harmonized with Seungcheol's growls, their love shining bright.