Part 80

"Everything was going well for Jihancheol, who were staying in the village. They were doing great things and learning a lot,
Others also enjoyed their university life. Days passed by, and on another side, the Nightshade pack was under reconstruction.

Meanwhile, Bong and Dong were planning something but waiting for the right time. The ancient wolf remained unfound.

Jihancheol visited all the elders in their pack, learning valuable lessons. Seungcheol acquired new skills daily and practiced using them stably.

In the evenings, Seungcheol would head to the mountains to learn combat skills. During this time, Jeonghan and Joshua stayed in the warehouse, playing with neighborhood pups or engaging in other activities. Seungcheol and Jeonghan and Joshua bond grew stronger.

"Every week, Jun, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Minghao, Mingyu, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan would visit Jihancheol at their warehouse. They'd spend their time playing games or chatting about their daily experiences.

Occasionally, Minjun and Bora would also join in on the gatherings.

As the month drew to a close, Jihancheol packed up and headed back to the pack palace."

Jihancheol arrived at the palace, where everyone greeted them warmly.

Minjun : "You three have done well. Take a rest now."

Jihancheol nodded and headed to their room.

Joshua sighed wistfully. "I miss this room."

Jeonghan and Joshua settled into bed, relaxing.

"I miss this bed too," Jeonghan said.

Seungcheol chuckled at his omegas. "You two sleep; I'll visit dad."

But Jeonghan and Joshua protested.

"We want cuddles," Jeonghan pleaded.

"Yes!" Joshua agreed.

Seungcheol's resistance melted. "Okay, I'll visit dad later."

He joined his omegas in bed, wrapping them protectively in his arms. Jeonghan and Joshua snuggled into their alpha's neck, inhaling his comforting scent. As they settled in, the three drifted off to sleep, enveloped in each other's warmth.

Seungcheol visited his dad, Minjun, in the meeting hall.

"Good afternoon, Dad," Seungcheol said.

Minjun smiled. "Good afternoon, Cheol. You look like you just woke up."

Seungcheol chuckled. "I did, Dad."

Just then, Hansol entered, approaching Minjun.

Minjun sensed something off about his younger pup. His eye color changed, and Seungcheol's eyes mirrored the shift.

"Bear, are you okay?" Minjun asked, concern etched on his face.

"I'm okay, Dad," Hansol replied.

Minjun and Seungcheol exchanged skeptical glances. Suddenly, Bora burst in.

"I was looking for Seungcheol, but what are you three doing here? Bear, you told me you were visiting the village with Seungkwan and Chan. What's going on?"

Seungcheol and Minjun locked eyes, then turned to Hansol.

Hansol hesitated. "I was—"

Jeonghan and Joshua's voices echoed outside, and Seungcheol sprang into action.

He rushed toward his mates, his eyes widening in horror.

Jeonghan and Joshua were held captive by Rogues.

Seungcheol's fury unleashed, releasing his alpha scent. The other omegas trembled.

Minjun's voice boomed. "How did you all enter my pack and palace?"

Hansol's voice shook. "Because of me."

The group stared at Hansol, shocked and confused.

Bora stepped forward. "Hansol, what are you talking about?"

Minjun and Seungcheol blocked her path.

Bora protested. "Alpha, Cheol—"

Minjun's revelation stunned everyone. "He is not Hansol, Omega." Gasps filled the room.

Bora's eyes widened. "Then where is Hansol?"

Seungcheol's growl deepened. "What do you want? Release my mates. Where is my brother?"

A figure, impersonating Hansol, sneered.

"Your brother is with his little omega friends. As for your mates, they're coming with us."

Seungcheol's rage intensified, his alpha instincts screaming to protect his mates.

"Never," Seungcheol snarled, advancing on the impostor.

Minjun's voice commanded attention. "Seungcheol, wait."

Seungcheol paused, his eyes locked on the impostor.

The fake Hansol smirked. "You can't save your mates, Seungcheol."

Bora's eyes welled with tears. "Where's my bear?"

Minjun's expression turned cold. "We'll find Hansol."

Jeonghan and Joshua struggled against their captors, their eyes pleading with Seungcheol.

Seungcheol's resolve hardened. "Let them go, or face the consequences."

The impostor chuckled. "Your power no match for us."

Suddenly, the main door burst open, and a pack sub leader led by Chang , stormed in.

The rogues hesitated, momentarily distracted.

Seungcheol seized the opportunity, launching himself at the impostor.

Seungcheol tackled the impostor, his claws extended. The two crashed to the ground, snarling and snapping.

Minjun and Wook(Jihoon, Seokmin dad)joined the fray, taking down rogue pack members.

Jeonghan and Joshua broke free, rushing to Seungcheol's side.

"Get back, mates!" Seungcheol yelled, protecting them.

The impostor landed a solid punch, but Seungcheol countered with a fierce bite.

The rogues retreated, abandoning their leader.

Seungcheol pinned the impostor, his eyes blazing.

"Who are you?" Seungcheol demanded.

The impostor's eyes flashed with fear. "I-I'm... Hyun."

Minjun's voice cut through the tension. "Hyun, from the Shadow pack." (Minjun is an head alpha so he knows about every packs)

Seungcheol's grip tightened. "What's your purpose?"

Hyun gasped. "We sought... to weaken your pack... for our new head alpha Dong."

Seungcheol's anger boiled over hearing Dong name and everyone was shocked hearing Dong is an shadow pack head alpha.