Part 56

After a few days, the university reopened, and everyone except Jihancheol returned to their studies. Jihancheol, on the other hand, remained in their pack, spending quality time with their loved ones. As the days went by, the others balanced their university life, while Jihancheol focused on strengthening their bonds within the pack.

The day before Wonwoo's birthday, his friends were busy planning a surprise celebration in the palace garden. Soonyoung, Jihoon, Jun, Minghao, Jihancheol (Joshua, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol), Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan were all excited to make this day special for Wonwoo.

Unaware of the surprise, Wonwoo spent his time reading a book in his room, oblivious to the festivities being planned in his honor.

Meanwhile, Mingyu sat alone in his room, his heart filled with a mix of sadness and longing. He had secretly harbored feelings for Wonwoo, hoping that one day Wonwoo would be his mate. But with Wonwoo's birthday celebration approaching, Mingyu couldn't shake off the feeling of melancholy that had settled in his heart.

Next day

As the sun began to set, Wonwoo's friends gathered in the palace garden, eager to put their plan into action. They decorated the area with vibrant balloons and streamers, and a large banner that read "Happy Birthday Wonwoo!" in bold letters.

Soonyoung, being the mastermind behind the surprise, gave a final check to ensure everything was perfect. Jihoon, Jun, and Minghao were busy setting up a delicious spread of Wonwoo's favorite foods, while Jihancheol prepared a special performance to entertain the birthday boy.

Seungkwan, Hansol, and Chan were tasked with bringing Wonwoo to the garden without giving away the surprise. They came up with a clever excuse, telling Wonwoo that they needed his help with a "urgent matter" in the garden.

As they led Wonwoo to the garden, his friends held their breath, waiting for the perfect moment to shout "Surprise!"

Mingyu's sadness was palpable, and his best friend Seokmin noticed that something was amiss. Seokmin knew exactly why Mingyu was upset and offered words of comfort.

Seokmin : "Hey, Mingyu, don't worry! Wonwoo hyung will be your Omega,".

Mingyu : , "But what if...what if he's not?"

Seokmin's response was filled with conviction, "Don't worry, buddy! Our wolf god has definitely made you both for each other. Just wait for the night, and you'll see."

Seokmin's words were meant to soothe Mingyu's worries, but only time would tell if Wonwoo would truly be his destined Omega.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, Wonwoo's friends led him to the palace garden, where a sea of candles and lanterns illuminated the night. The air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and the sound of soft music floated through the air.

"Surprise!" everyone shouted in unison, as Wonwoo's eyes widened in delight.

But amidst the joy and celebration, Mingyu's heart still raced with anticipation. He couldn't shake off the feeling that tonight was the night he would discover if Wonwoo was truly his Omega.

As the party continued, Mingyu found himself drawn to Wonwoo, their eyes meeting in a sparkling moment of connection. It was as if the universe was conspiring to bring them together.

Seokmin, noticing the charged moment, smiled knowingly. He had faith in the wolf god's plan, and he knew that Mingyu and Wonwoo's bond would soon be revealed.

As the clock struck 9, a magical atmosphere enveloped the garden. Wonwoo's eyes transformed, his pupils dilating as he instinctively searched for his Alpha. His gaze locked onto Mingyu, and with an unwavering determination, he moved closer.

Others watched in awe as Wonwoo's eyes never left Mingyu's face. The air was electric with tension as Wonwoo finally reached Mingyu's side.

With a voice filled with conviction, Wonwoo declared, "Mate, my Alpha!"

The words hung in the air like a promise. Mingyu's heart skipped a beat as Wonwoo took his hand, his eyes shining with adoration.

In a voice that echoed through the night, Wonwoo recited his vows, "From this day forward, I promise to stand by your side, to love and cherish you, my Alpha, my mate, my everything."

As the final words left Wonwoo's lips, a radiant glow enveloped the couple, sealing their bond. The wolf god's plan had finally unfolded, and Mingyu and Wonwoo's hearts beat as one.