Part 54

Warning ⚠️

Jeonghan and Joshua are kneeling in front of their alpha, Seungcheol, who looks at his two mates lustfully. Their wolves have taken over them now.

Coups : "Mates, you both are so perfect for me, only for me, right?"

Hannie and Shua : "Yes, alpha."

Coups smirks and leans to his omegas' level, kissing them very dominantly; they kiss and get more heated.

After five minutes, Coups leaves his mates' lips, and his two omegas are heavily breathing.

Coups : "Shua, ready for me, baby?"

Hannie is told to watch as his brother and alpha are together. Both omegas feel their spines shivering at the sound of their alpha's voice.

Coups lifts Hannie and settles him on the couch, then turns to see his other omega, who needs him more urgently.

He lifts Shua to the bed and hovers over him. Coups attaches his lips to Shua's, and they move in sync.

Coups puts his fingers in Shua's shirt, roaming his hand over his mate's milky skin. Shua moans under his alpha, who smirks at his omegas, pleased by how good they are and how they moan his name sweetly, always wanting him.

Coups unbuttons their shirts and immediately attaches his lips to Shua's nipples, causing Shua to moan in pleasure and ask his alpha to fulfill him.

The alpha roams his lips over his omega's full body, marking his mate. Coups smells Shua's sweet glands, his eyes turning deep red as he marks his mate once more in Shua's sweet glands. Shua pulls his alpha closer, pleasure overtaking him.

Hannie is now more needy, watching his alpha and brother move in sync; their bodies are perfect for each other, he thinks, and calls out to his alpha.

Coups : "Wait for me, Hannie; alpha will give you what you want after I fulfill Shua."

Shua : "I'm always ready to take you, alpha... Please, inside me, alpha." Coups unbuttons their pants, and they are now fully naked. Coups licks his mate's thighs, leaving marks.

Coups prepares his mate and puts on a condom, ready to put his wolf inside his mate. Shua groans in pain.

Shua : "Alpha... it hurts..."

Coups : "I'll wait, baby; adjust yourself, it will be pleasure after a few minutes; tell me, mate, when I can move." Shua adjusts himself after a minute and tells his alpha to move. Coups moves inside his omega, and after some time, Shua feels pleasure and asks his alpha to move harder and faster.

Coups :  "You're so tight, omega... ah..."

Shua :  "Alpha... faster... it feels so good... Ahh... Alpha..." Coups thrusts his omega very hard, and Shua's eyes roll in pleasure. Joshua feels his stomach fill.

Shua : "Alpha... I'm going to... cum..."

Coups : "Hold on, I'm near, mate." After five minutes of long thrusts, they both cum together. Shua closes his eyes, very tired, and his alpha holds him close, kissing his forehead.

Coups pulls out his wolf and sees his other mate waiting for him. His eyes turn deep red again. Coups carries Joshua to the couch, lays his omega there, and kisses his forehead once more. He sees his other omega, who needs him badly, and takes Hannie to their bed.

Coups lays Hannie on the bed, his eyes fixed on his mate's body. He kisses Hannie's lips, and they move in sync, their passion igniting. Coups roams his hands over Hannie's skin, marking his mate with gentle bites. Hannie moans, pleasure taking over, and Coups' eyes turn deep red once more. As they move together.

Coups : "Hannie, my love, you're so perfect for me."

Hannie : "Alpha, I'm yours, always."

Coups thrusts harder, and Hannie's eyes roll in pleasure. They cum together, their bodies entwined, their love and passion evident in their embrace.

Coups takes Joshua to bed Joshua opens his eyes at the sudden movement he layed Joshua in their bed and Coups layed between his mates.

Hannie and Shua smiled, feeling loved and cherished by their alpha. They snuggled closer to Coups, feeling grateful for the love they shared.

"We love you too, alpha," Hannie said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Thank you for being our rock, our protector," Shua added, his eyes shining with adoration.

Coups' heart swelled with emotion as he looked at his omegas. He knew he'd do anything to keep them safe and happy.

"Forever and always, my loves," Coups whispered, his lips brushing against their foreheads.

As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, they knew their bond would only grow stronger with time.

Afterward, Coups holds Hannie and Shua close, his alpha heart filled with love for his mates. He knows he'll always protect and cherish them, his perfect omegas. The three share a deep bond, their love strong and unbreakable.