Chardonnay & Coach • Ari Levinson

firefighter! Ari x elementary school principal! Reader

❄️

The snowy mountains are all you can see from the view in this cabin

The snowy mountains are all you can see from the view in this cabin. It was currently snowing as well, fresh clumps of white fell from the sky.

Creating the most obscene and beautiful scenery you only thought you'd be able to see in movies.

But this cabin, this place, felt just like a movie. It was quiet, and intimate, no one else for miles from here.

You could even still smell the s'mores you and Ari made last night just outside around the bonfire. This place just felt like a big cozy hug.

You've spent the past two days dressed in nothing but your night slips, and to be honest it's a nice change from the fancy outfits you have to wear at work.

Getting lost in slow mornings and coffee with your boyfriend or the laughs and all the cuddles.

This weekend is what you wanted, no, it's what you needed.

Being the principal at the elementary school you've been working at for 10 years isn't easy, but Ari is your rock.

No one else is around...

You and Ari are all on your lonesomes with nothing or no one else by for miles out, you're thankful though, at least no one can hear your screams of pleasure, or see your naked figure through the crystal clear windows.

"Ari," You sigh, trying to grab onto anything you could. But your hand only latches the best it could onto the glass, "baby...oh..."

Your body feels so weak, yet so satiated, Ari's lips drop to your shoulder, while his hand clamped onto your other shoulder for leverage.

"Mmm, princess..." He growls into your ear, the satisfying hum prickling your skin in a hot rush, his lips now dragging across the shell of it, your legs begin to tremble, if it weren't for him holding you up you would've melted into the floor by now, "does it feel good?"

Ari's voice is deep and raspy, causing the best kind of flurries to explode inside you, his thick length sliding in and out of you while he kept giving you the deepest kind of strokes, both of your bodies were sweaty, "yes," you manage to squeak out.

You try to keep your eyes open, all you can see is the snow falling from the sky, the delicious sensation of Ari's needy hands on you, and his thrusting, in a flash your view of the snow is gone. And Ari tosses you onto the bed.

You groan at the pleasant and comforting feeling the warm sheets on your back give you, Ari kisses your ankle, dragging his lips upward, towards your knee. Your legs are closed still he can't stop staring at one of his most favorite things about you.