You Ready? • Chris Evans

boyfriend! Chris x girlfriend! Reader

💄

back on my short & sweet story kick 🥰✨ enjoy my babes, I love you all!!! 🤍🫧🤍🫧

"You almost ready, baby?" Chris sits at the edge of your guys' bed. He's been waiting about an hour to take you out for brunch.

The day is beautiful, not a cloud in the sky. It's nice and sunny, and there's a cool breeze in the air.

The perfect weather for a perfect summer outing.

Walking out of the shower you sass him, "I wasn't the one who convinced me for a quickie in the shower!"

You weren't supposed to wash your hair, but Chris being Chris accidentally got lost in the moment and pulled you underneath the running water to get towards the bathroom wall.

Holding you up against there, you didn't even care at the moment that your hair was now wet. All you could think about was his hips thrusting into yours, those rushed kisses against your skin...

But ultimately, afterwards, you had to wash your hair and of course Chris finished showering much earlier than you.

Chris takes that as a sign to shut the fuck up, so instead he admires you getting ready in front of him. Those soft legs of yours, the glow on your face.

The necklace he gave you on the third date hanging on your neck...with his initials of course. It's never rusted or dulled, it has stayed bright and gold—certainly because Chris paid a lot of money for it.

He didn't care to pay for it though, all he's done is spoil you. Dropping your towel, you make him suffer a little bit as you dry yourself.

Chris wore a baby blue button up, with some khakis. He smelled so fucking good, and looked good enough to eat up.

Drying your skin, Chris's mouth waters looking at that perfect ass of yours, and those full breasts. He's a happy guy.

Sliding your panties up your legs you make sure it rests around your waist before reaching for a bra to go with the outfit you're wearing today.

Chris watches you walk to the tall length mirror in your guys' room. It's been almost 6 months of living together and it's been nothing but laughs, good sex and Disney movie marathons.

You've watched the Little Mermaid movie like 5 times already, people may think you have a child but nope. Just you and Disney obsessed Chrissy.

The bra definitely doesn't go with the cute jumpsuit you had planned to wear so you ditch that, and Chris is in heaven. He won't be able to concentrate on brunch knowing you have nothing underneath but panties.

"Stop staring at me." You're a bit annoyed because now you have to rush to get ready, although you did enjoy the shower sex so actually there's nothing to be mad about.

"Tough cookies," Chris blurts out, he tries to hide his giggles. But your "angry" face was just too adorable, you looked like a very pissed off bunny.

Walking into your closet, you take the jumpsuit off the hanger and step into it, "hey!" Your boyfriend complains, because you weren't changing in front of him anymore.

"Tough cookies!" You throw right back at him.

Chris huffs and lays completely down on the bed, going back to throwing his ball up in the air. He's used to you taking a bit to get ready...