Boyfriend Bingo • Chris Evans

Boyfriend! Chris x Girlfriend! Reader

Summary: It's Super Bowl Sunday and after watching countless of games with your boyfriend, you may have found the perfect way to entertain yourself!

Warning: suuuupper fluffy boyfriend vibes! Slight smut towards the end, lots of football talk, probably inaccuracies (I'm just a girl guys) mentions of being traumatized with loud sounds.

🏈

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think, and I look forward to seeing all your usernames! I literally scream in excitement, I'm not joking 😭☁️🤍

Okay, okay...ENJOY! ⭐️

Moving the curtains aside, you let in the beautiful city view of the big apple. The buildings were glowing, and the orange pink sky way in the distance was the little of the beautiful sun that was out earlier today.

You noticed the days are getting longer, and spring is near. Although you do enjoy a nice cozy winter, as long as that meant you were under heavy blankets and a coffee in your hand.

Freshly showered because you have no shame in showering at 6pm and getting into your jammies after the long day you had. You choose the pajamas Chris gifted you last Christmas: pink & white striped Victoria Secret pajamas.

Chris and you were here in New York City for one of his work events. Although he considered postponing this meeting because his favorite team was playing in about half an hour against the Chiefs.

But his boss said he couldn't postpone it, but he could bum the meeting earlier that way he could be back in the hotel in time for the game.

"Baby, you want the combo one we always get?" Chris covers the bottom half of the hotel room phone, and asks you a question.

Walking over to him in the room, you nod, "and maybe something sweet, babe, I've been craving a sweet thing."

Wrapping your arms around his torso, and hugging him from the back, you rest your freshly washed face on his warm and firm back.

"I have something sweet for you right here," he grabs your hand and hovers it over his crotch. You quickly let go and tickle right above his ribs which was his tickle spot.

Laughing up a storm, Chris tries to push you away, gently of course when the hotel room service people finally answer him on the phone, "hello? Yes! I'm still here."

Your boyfriend speaks, and you walk away to grab your phone and your entertainment for tonight. The only reason you were watching tonight was because you wanted to know if Taylor Swift made it in time from being in Tokyo.