Chaos and Crossovers Part One

A/N I do not own any characters, just the plot.

POV Nico

I was with my boyfriend Will walking around the streets of Boston. It was a nice and peaceful day. For the moment.

"Hey! Nico there is a falafel restaurant over there if you want to go get some food. You really need to eat more." Will was pestering me about eating more and after a minute of arguing I gave in.

"Fine."

As we were waiting in line I heard some sort of noise that was coming from the courtyard that the restaurant was in.

"I should probably go check that out," I told my boyfriend.

"Fine. But be careful death boy."

"I thought I told you not to call me that!" I yelled at him.

"I thought I told you that your threats don't work on me."

I ran out the door to go investigate the noise and stopped dead in my tracks(do you get the pun?).

There was a green haired person and a blond haired boy that looked a lot like Will and as I would later realize Annabeth. They both had a very strong death like aura.

The Green head was on top of a hellhound and cutting off its head with a thin wire. The blonde had a sword floating in front of him that was helping him kill another hellhound.

There were two other beasts that I decided to take on. Not my best idea but certainly not my worst. It was not too far from my worst though.

I slashed my Stygian iron blade on the underbelly of the best as I slid underneath it. It meted into a puddle of black goo. I flinched a bit as I killed it rembing Ms. O'Leary but shrugged it off.

The next one was only slightly more of a problem as the mutt dissolved it scratch my shoulder. I hurt quite a lot but I had felt much worse so I shrouded it off.

Will would probably be giving me a lecher about that later.

I then noticed that the other two defeated their bests and walked over to them. Will was doing the same thing having picked up lunch and what appeared to be a few extras. He was a little bit behind me.

"Hi, au. I noticed you were fighting some hellhounds. Are you two demigods?" I asked them.

"Yes. we are." He paused for a moment and seemed to notice something on me. "Are you hurt because if you are I can help." I cut him off.

"No thank you, I am fine for the moment. Anyways, I was curious about something. Are the two of you dead?"

It was at that moment when my idiot boyfriend decided to show up.

"NICO! You can't just ask people if they are dead!" I could see the confused looks on the faces of the onlookers.

"Wait did you say your name was Nico?" the blond asked.

"Yes, his name is Nico. I apologize for him. I'm Will by the way."

"Oh both of those names sound really familiar," the blond said.

"That's because they are. Your cousin told us about them. Nico di Angelo and Will Solace." the green head said.

My face grew pale. Who in Hades were they?

"Who is your cousin?" I asked.

"Oh. Annabeth Chase," the blond said.

"Anabeh has a dead cousin?" I wondered allowed.

"I told you you can't just assume that they are dead." Will argued.

"Achsaly, we are dead." I gave an I told you so look and he glared back at me.

"Ok why don't we start from the beginning."

After a lot of explaining, everyone understood everything. Magnuss and Alex were dating. They were Einherjar and a son of Frey and son/daughter of Loki respectively. We also got an explanation on the floating sword. His name is Jack.

"Ok. Can you now please let me heal that cut," Magnus insisted.

"Nico! You should have told me that you were hurt."

Alex and I then got a half an hour lecture on telling our boyfriends when we were hurt. It was very boring but we survived and then got invited to Valhalla.

We had all become fairly good friends.