04

Today is September 3rd, which means tomorrow is the day where I decide if moving away was the best or worst decision I have ever made. Also known as my first day of junior year.

Its around 10:00 at night right now and im staring at my ceiling. Im not in any way shape or form tired now, I know I will be when I'm in class tomorrow.

Luckily for me I have some classes with the only two people that I am social around besides lacy and presley. Madeline is in my morning class first period, and honestly thats all I remember.

Im just laying here thinking of how tomorrow will play off. Im excited and scared at the same time, it's like I can never feel just one emotion at once.

I haven't been in new York for long at all, so I'm still getting used to it. I miss my swing chair. I miss the swings in my yard that me presley and lacy would sit on together.

I always end up thinking of middle school when I cant sleep. I think of how I'd argue with lucas over random stuff, it's been years since I've seen him.

The clock is an hour later in the night than it was when I first got to bed. I start thinking about when I couldn't sleep at my old house. What would I do? Id listen to music but i really don't want to.

I then think of dean and how I'd text him when I couldn't sleep. I haven't thought of him in so long, it's like I forgot about him. I remember being so excited to talk to him every day. What a waste of my time.

After wasting two hours thinking of dean I get slightly tired. I try closing my eyes and attemp to fall asleep, and eventually Ido.

---------

Morning gets closer as the sun shines brighter the more my eyes adjust. Im glad I got some sleep but I wouldn't mind if I stayed awake to watch the sunrise. When I see a sunrise it makes me wish I had a lover, so I could tell them they are even more beautiful than the sun when it's rising. It's a hard scene to beat

I catch myself out of my haze and decide to go shower. I wash my hair and all, because you need to try to look presentable on your first day.

When I get out I put my light makeup on my face and do my hair. I dress myself into my clothes for the day. I decide on just wearing a nice white spaghetti strap top with a brown and white plad skirt. I go over to shoes and just decide on my brown converse. I grab a cardigan just incase the building gets cold.

I head to the kitchen to see presleys face in the fridge. She grabs orange juice and pours it in her cup. I see no sight of lacy at first, until I hear her running towards the kitchen, running over to squeeze me. After she has her moment of excitement, she winds up at the fridge. She opens it, sighs, closes it, opens it again just so she can close it again with a second sigh.

"We have like no good food. I don't want berries or juice or yogurt." lacy states with a pout

"Well maybe if you didn't only want mango juice and pancakes every morning life would be easier for you" presley chimes in, playful annoyance in her tone.

Lacy scoughs and heads to the bathroom, a few seconds later I hear the shower.

I say goodbye to presley, and I don't think she actually acknowledges my goodbye. She will realize sooner then later.

I turn on my car and play some one direction, and get ready to start a new chapter of my life.