10

After realizing neither of us know how to cook anything and lucas has nothing to make, we ordered Alfredo at olive Garden.

This is my first time eating it. My parents said it's just a basic food chain restaurant and it isnt THAT good, but I come from a family where we only get take out once a month.

While we wait for it to be delivered, lucas insisted that he wanted to do one of those ice breaker quizzes, and i said only if we can do a what one direction member are you quiz first.

According to the quiz results, I'm Zayn and he is Niall Horan.

"Okay, enough boyband crap. I want to do the ice breaker thing." he responds in a witty tone after I ask him if he is pleased with his answer.

I let him win and he pulls up a quiz and starts asking my questions

"Okay syd whats your favorite color? Mine is purple"

"I like yellow"

He gives me a look of disgust.

Im offended, I wont lie.

"Okay moving on, do you like pineapples on pizza?"

"It doesn't matter. People say you either love it or hate it but I don't mind it. I'll eat a pizza with it but it's never my first choice."

"Thats the wrong answer" he tells me boldly

I raise my eyebrows.

"Pineapple is a fruit. Fruit doesn't go on pizza!"

I laugh at how offended he is.

As he is about to go insane over my opinion again, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" I tell him

I walk over and open the door. Madeline is standing at the door with a pizza

"Yeah I work at olive Garden. Now take the damn thing I'm not here to stay."

Lucas runs over and pays her and playfully shoos her away and she hands me te bags and leaves.

I love madeline.

We get the food situated and start eating our dinner.

I like this date so far, I hope it isnt the last time this happens.

I love giving people second chances.