05

I'm stressed. I'm scared. I'm shaking.

I'm like two seconds away from puking right now. I'm sitting in the parking lot of my new school with my hands tightly gripped on my steering wheel. Ready to run by one direction is playing throughout my speakers. Usually a good song can ease me a little but right now I forgot what calm even means.

When the song is over I use my breathing methods for a minute or two so I at least look like my life is together.

I put a strawberry mint in my mouth and I finally open the door when I see Vicky and Maddie across the lot.

I decide to call Maddie so she knows to wait for me. I choose to call maddie over Victoria because she is least likely to answer her phone.

She answers me and I catch up to the both of them. I'm not athletic so I'm out of breath completely.

"I'm so nervous. Like I barely went to school before this because I'm always sick so I hope this year is better." Victoria decides to share.

"Maybe if you ate things besides Starbucks then you'd be healthy" Madeline states.

I chuckle at them both and decide to break up their girl fight. "We should go inside."

They both agree and we head inside.

----------

The first few periods before lunch went by smoothly. I have three classes next. Art, history, and then literature.

Im sitting at the table with victoria now. Maddies class started about ten minutes ago. I just sat at the table a few minutes before Maddie left, and Victoria is getting ready to leave.

The problem now is I have no idea where my art room is. I don't remember getting it in our tour.

I'm not sitting here alone at the table. I go to the bathroom to collect myself.

After using the restroom I make my way through the halls to see if anyone will be nice enough to show me where art is, or maybe be in the same class.

Right when i lift my head up after checking the time, I feel myself bump into a body.

"Do you need help? You look lost."