34

He's perfect and I love it. 

The thorough enjoyment through my body that i feel when he kisses on me, my whole soul feels high.

I don't even know what it actually feels like to be high.

Can you get high off a cigarette? Maybe he would know what it's like.

My definition is the wonderstruck feeling i get when we kiss.

It feels different now that I'm in love, it's like making love instead of just making out and being intimate.

I'd be so scared to ever tell him that i love him. I don't know how he feels about me. In my mind, there's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone.

I just don't know how to differ those two feelings.

It's like in my head i can explain my feelings perfectly, but anytime i try to speak them out loud they make no sense.

With him, I know I should be comfortable to tell him anything but i can't help but feel a little nervous when i'm near him.

Right now he's on my bed lying on his side with a smile. His body must be in exhaustion from what just happened.

I know i'm exhausted but it felt so good, and a soar body is a result from a physical activity.

It's 11:00 pm.

"I hope you know that i'm staying here with you tonight."

"Oh really?"

"You're just gonna kick me out? Your own boyfriend?"

He is my boyfriend.

"You know i want you to stay over Lucas. I'd have to be seriously mad at you to kick you out of my house."

"You don't look like someone who gets seriously mad at people."

He's has a point.

Somehow he's so good at figuring me out. Me on the other hand, I guess you could say I try my best. But i'm kind of clueless, I need a good explanation.

I love laying beside him.

I love spending time with him.

I love the way he lays down and looks so effortlessly beautiful.

I love the way he pushes his dirty blonde hair out of his face because it tends to get in his eyes constantly.

I love his eyes too. There's something special about a boy with hazel eyes that turn brown in the light, and turn almost green when there's tears in them.

I love how the only light coming from my window is the light in the moon and stars. Even thought it's so beautiful to look outside at night time i rather just look at him, I see all the light reflect against his eyes.

I don't know if he can tell, but it's pretty clear I love him. Everything about him. His smile, his laugh, his up's. his downs.

Every little piece of him all shapes up into one thing, and that thing is a very big piece in my heart.

I love him now.

I love him later.

The only time I loved him less then now was yesterday, and i'll love him even more tomorrow.

I think I'll love him forever and always.