Chapter One Hundred Ninety |M|

"Did you like the food," Ba Wei asked as he set the plates in the sink?

"Yeah, it was delicious. I can't believe you made all of that for me."

He smiled at me, "I can't believe I made all that too. I guess my mom helping was a good idea."

I let out a small chuckle and just stared at him for a few seconds. He had his sleeves rolled up as he washed the dishes. He looked so amazing, but maybe its just the mood in the air. It was comfortable, safe feeling even.

"I love you so much you know that," I said softly.

Ba Wei stopped his movements and looked back at me, "I love you more."

"I doubt it."

I watched as he finished the dishes and pulled his sleeves back down. When he turned around our eyes met and for once I didn't break it. He walked over to me and before I could even react his lips were on mine.

All our kisses before felt nothing like this one. Our lips spoke a silent promise to one another. A promise that only we could understand. It had been so long since I felt safe, since I felt wanted. The hands that roamed my body and the lips that kissed mine hungrily is the person that made me feel all of those things. Safety, that's what I felt in his arms.

He pulled out the kiss, "why don't we make our way to the bed."

I smirked, "how about we race."

I didn't give him the chance to say anything and pushed him out the way. I broke out into a full sprint almost falling as I turned to climb the stairs. I could hear him running behind me and I let that motivate me. As I dashed through the already open door to his floor I felt arms wrap around me and lift me off the floor.

I let out a laugh, "put me down. You cheated."

He kissed my neck, "how? You're just too slow babe."

I thought he would put me down but he carried me all the way to the bedroom; sitting me down on the bed softly. I turned around to see him standing over me staring down at me. I reached out and pulled at the end of his shirt.

"Take it off."

"Bossy aren't we," he said as he pulled the shirt over his head.

I ran my hand over his scar covered body stopping at the waistband of his pants and underwear. I glanced up at him as I put my fingers in and slide them down. His hard dick sprung out slapping against his stomach. I took it in my hands and kissed it before I took the head into my mouth. He put his hand on my head pushing it slightly, and who was I to say no.

I took a deep breath and took him into my throat. I heard him grunt and I couldn't help but be proud of myself. I pulled back and sucked it a few times before I pulled it out of my mouth and slapped it on my tongue. I looked him in the eyes as I did this and a smile spread across his face. He pushed me back on the bed and I watched as he stepped out of his pants and underwear leaving him fully naked.