RISHABH ADVICE

Part 16: Rishabh's Advice

Darsh returned to his office, his mind still reeling from the confrontation with Ayan. The news of Kanishka's wedding was a blow he hadn't anticipated, and he felt lost, unsure of his next move. Seeking solace, he called his best friend, Rishabh, who had recently returned from Dubai.

"Rishabh, I need to talk. Can you come over?" Darsh asked, his voice strained.

"Of course, man. I'll be there in twenty," Rishabh replied, sensing the urgency in Darsh's tone.

True to his word, Rishabh arrived at Darsh's office in less than half an hour. Darsh greeted him with a tight smile and led him to his private lounge. They sat down, and Darsh wasted no time diving into the details.

"I received an invitation to Kanishka's wedding," Darsh began, his voice heavy with frustration and sadness. "She's marrying Ayan Khanna. Can you believe that?"

Rishabh's eyes widened in surprise. "What? That was fast. I thought you two were working things out."

Darsh shook his head. "We were, or at least I thought we were. But now she's marrying him. I went to Ayan's office to confront him, and he had the nerve to tell me that Kanishka loves him and they're committed to each other."

Rishabh leaned back, processing the information. "And what did Kanishka say? Have you talked to her?"

Darsh sighed. "I haven't had the chance. She was in a meeting when I went to see her, and Ayan made it clear that she chose him."

Rishabh rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "This doesn't add up, Darsh. You and Kanishka had something real. I can't believe she'd just move on like that. Maybe there's more to this than we know."

Darsh looked at his friend, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "What do you suggest I do? I can't just let her go like this."

Rishabh leaned forward, his expression serious. "If you truly love Kanishka, you can't let her go. Do whatever it takes to win her back. It's time you stopped being the nice guy and started fighting for what you want. Become the arrogant guy who doesn't take no for an answer when it comes to his love."

Darsh felt a surge of determination. "You're right. I've been too passive. I need to show her that I'm willing to fight for her, that I'm not giving up."

Rishabh nodded, a determined look in his eyes. "Exactly. You need to remind her of the connection you two share, the love that's still there. If Ayan is truly manipulating her or if there's any doubt in her mind, you need to bring it to light."

Darsh took a deep breath, feeling a newfound resolve. "Thank you, Rishabh. I needed to hear that. I'm not going to let her slip away without a fight."

Rishabh smiled and clapped Darsh on the shoulder. "That's the spirit. Now, let's come up with a plan."

The two friends spent the next few hours strategizing. They discussed various ways Darsh could prove his love and commitment to Kanishka. From grand gestures to heartfelt conversations, they explored every possibility.

"You need to make a bold move," Rishabh said. "Something that will make her realize what she's about to lose. You have to show her that your love is worth fighting for."

Darsh nodded, his mind racing with ideas. "I need to talk to her, face to face. I need to pour my heart out and make her see how much she means to me."

Rishabh grinned. "That's the spirit. Now go out there and get your girl back."

Darsh felt a surge of determination as he left his office. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was ready to fight for Kanishka with everything he had. He couldn't let her marry Ayan without a fight. As he drove towards BEM headquarters, his mind was focused on one thing: winning back the love of his life.