MEHNDI NIGHT

### Part 62

The night after the Mehndi ceremony, Kanishka sat on the bed, admiring her intricate Mehndi design. She traced the patterns with her finger, smiling when she saw Darsh's name hidden among the swirls and flowers. The memory of the last Mehndi ceremony came flooding back to her—how Darsh's name had accidentally appeared in her Mehndi intended for Ayan. But was it really an accident?

Darsh entered the room, noticing her thoughtful expression. "What are you thinking about?" he asked, coming to sit beside her.

Kanishka glanced at him, a playful smile on her lips. "I was just thinking about the last Mehndi ceremony. How your name was in my Mehndi instead of Ayan's. It seemed like an accident, but now I wonder..."

Darsh grinned, taking her hand in his. "It wasn't an accident. I planned it."

Kanishka's eyes widened in surprise. "You did?"

He nodded, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "I knew from the start that you were meant to be mine. So, I found a way to make sure my name was written in your Mehndi. I wanted to be part of your life, no matter what."

She laughed softly, shaking her head. "You are unbelievable, Darsh."

He leaned closer, his breath warm against her ear. "And you love it."

Kanishka's heart raced as he nibbled gently on her earlobe. "Darsh," she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of desire and admonishment, "my Mehndi isn't dry yet."

Darsh pulled back slightly, looking into her eyes with a playful pout. "Does that mean we have to wait?"

She nodded, trying to suppress her growing desire. "Yes, we do."

But Darsh was determined. He gently cupped her face, bringing their lips together in a slow, passionate kiss. "I'll be careful," he murmured against her lips. "I promise."

Kanishka couldn't resist any longer. She wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. Darsh carefully laid her down on the bed, mindful of her Mehndi. He moved slowly, tenderly, his hands tracing the patterns on her skin.

As they continued, their passion intensified. Darsh was careful not to smudge her Mehndi, but his desire for her grew with each passing moment. They moved together in perfect harmony, their bodies and souls entwined.

They made love once, twice, seven times, each encounter more intense than the last. Darsh couldn't get enough of Kanishka, and she matched his desire with her own. They whispered sweet nothings to each other, their voices filled with love and longing.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Kanishka gently pushed Darsh away. "We have to save some energy for tomorrow," she said, her voice soft but firm. "It's our Sangeet, and we need to be at our best."

Darsh sighed, reluctantly agreeing. "Alright, but only because you asked so nicely."

They lay back on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. Darsh traced the patterns of her Mehndi with his finger, smiling at the sight of his name.

"Thank you," Kanishka said softly, "for everything. For being here, for loving me, and for making me feel so special."

Darsh kissed her forehead. "I should be the one thanking you, Kanishka. You’ve made my life complete."

They fell asleep in each other's arms, dreaming of the life they would build together. Despite the challenges and the obstacles, their love had proven to be unbreakable, and they knew that together, they could face anything.

The next day would bring new celebrations, new memories, and new challenges, but for now, they had each other, and that was all that mattered.