MEMORIES AND MISCHIEF

Part 58: Memories and Mischief

After Somya left, the tension that had been simmering throughout the dinner began to dissipate. Darsh and Kanishka cleared the table in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. Once the dishes were done, they settled on the couch, a comfortable silence enveloping them.

"That was... interesting," Kanishka said, breaking the silence.

Darsh chuckled. "Yeah, it was. I'm glad she knows about us now."

Kanishka nodded, though she still felt a twinge of jealousy. "She seems nice."

Darsh noticed the slight edge in her voice and decided to lighten the mood. "You know, I think someone's a bit jealous."

Kanishka's eyes widened. "Jealous? Me? Of Somya? Don't be ridiculous."

Darsh grinned, moving closer to her. "Oh, really? Because you seemed a bit tense during dinner."

Kanishka huffed, crossing her arms. "I was just being polite."

"Uh-huh," Darsh said, a teasing glint in his eye. "You know, you're really cute when you're jealous."

Kanishka tried to maintain her stern expression but failed. A small smile tugged at her lips. "I am not jealous."

Darsh leaned in, his voice dropping to a whisper. "You know what I remember about Italy?"

Kanishka's breath hitched. "What?"

"Our last night there," Darsh said, his eyes darkening with a mix of mischief and desire. "You looked so beautiful, and we... well, we had quite the night, didn't we?"

Kanishka's cheeks flushed. "Darsh, stop it."

He grinned, sensing her embarrassment. "Why? It's one of my favorite memories."

Kanishka tried to look stern, but the corners of her mouth betrayed her. "You're impossible."

Darsh laughed, pulling her closer. "Admit it. You enjoyed that night as much as I did."

Kanishka's resistance melted away as she looked into his eyes. "Maybe I did."

Darsh's lips curved into a slow, seductive smile. "Just maybe?"

Kanishka rolled her eyes but couldn't help but smile. "Fine. I did."

"That's more like it," Darsh said, his voice husky. He leaned in, capturing her lips in a slow, deep kiss.

Kanishka's arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer. The kiss deepened, and soon they were lost in each other, the world outside fading away.

Darsh pulled back slightly, his breath ragged. "You know, I think I owe you for making you jealous tonight."

Kanishka's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Oh? And how do you plan to make it up to me?"

Darsh's grin widened. "Like this."

He lifted her effortlessly, carrying her to the bedroom. Once inside, he gently laid her down on the bed, his eyes never leaving hers.

Kanishka's heart raced as he hovered above her. "Darsh..."

He silenced her with a kiss, his hands roaming over her body, igniting a fire within her. She responded eagerly, her own hands exploring his muscular frame.

They moved together, a perfect rhythm, each touch, each kiss heightening their desire. The room filled with their moans and whispers, the intensity of their passion unmatched.

Darsh's lips moved to her neck, trailing kisses down to her collarbone. "You drive me crazy, Kanishka."

Kanishka's fingers tangled in his hair. "Darsh, I..."

"Shh," he whispered, his lips finding hers again. "No words. Just us."

Their bodies moved in sync, every touch, every caress driving them closer to the edge. When they finally reached their climax, it was an explosion of pleasure, leaving them breathless and entwined.

Darsh rolled to the side, pulling Kanishka into his arms. "That was..."

"Amazing," Kanishka finished, her voice a satisfied sigh.

Darsh chuckled, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "You're amazing."

Kanishka snuggled closer, a content smile on her lips. "I guess I'm not so jealous anymore."

Darsh laughed. "Good. Because you have nothing to worry about."

They lay in comfortable silence, their breaths slowly evening out. Kanishka's thoughts drifted back to Italy, to the memories they had created together. Despite the jealousy she had felt earlier, she knew one thing for certain: Darsh was hers, and she was his.

As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, they both felt a renewed sense of connection. No matter what challenges they faced, they knew they could overcome them together. And tonight had only strengthened that bond.