Part 79: Reconciliation and Rekindling

As Darsh and Kanishka arrived home, the weight of the day’s events lingered in the air. The tension between them was palpable, and Darsh was eager to address the situation that had been troubling him.

Once inside, Darsh turned to Kanishka, his voice tinged with frustration. “Kanishka, why was Ayan at your office today? I saw you two talking. Why didn’t you tell me?”

Kanishka, still feeling hurt and unresolved about Darsh’s earlier actions, crossed her arms defensively. “And why did you throw Somya out of our house without discussing it with me? Why are you asking me about Ayan when you haven’t been transparent about your own actions?”

Darsh’s face darkened with anger, but he took a deep breath, his love for Kanishka pushing him to explain. “I threw Somya out because she was manipulating the situation. She came to me with a fabricated story, pretending she was being blackmailed. I had to act quickly to protect our relationship.”

Kanishka’s anger melted into guilt as she listened. “I’m sorry, Darsh. I didn’t realize. I should have trusted you. I was just hurt and reacted out of frustration.”

Darsh’s expression softened, but he still had questions. “I appreciate your apology. But I want to know, what exactly did Ayan say to you? Why did he come to BEM?”

Kanishka sighed, seeing the concern in Darsh’s eyes. “Ayan came to apologize. He confessed that he never had any incriminating footage and that he was just using threats to manipulate me. He wanted to make things right, and he also mentioned that he plans to propose to Aarushi.”

Darsh’s face brightened slightly at the news. “I’m glad to hear that. It’s good that Ayan is trying to make amends and move forward.”

Despite the relief, Darsh couldn’t entirely shake his frustration. “But I still can’t believe you hugged him. It’s like you were comforting him more than dealing with me.”

Kanishka, sensing Darsh’s lingering frustration, tried to lighten the mood. “What do you want me to do to make things right between us?”

Darsh’s eyes glinted with mischief. “Well, if you want me to forgive you completely, you might need to follow my guidance. For instance, a kiss on the cheek would be a 1% start, but if you kiss me on the lips, that’s 10%.”

Kanishka raised an eyebrow playfully. “And what about 100%?”

Darsh leaned closer, his voice low and teasing. “For 100%, you’d need to become the mother of my child.”

Kanishka blushed deeply, her eyes widening. “Alright, forget the 100%. I’ll stick with the 10%.”

Darsh, not satisfied, shook his head. “No, I’m not letting you off that easily.”

Before Kanishka could protest, Darsh gently but firmly took her hand and led her to their bedroom. The door closed behind them with a soft click, sealing them in their private space.

In the dim light of their room, Darsh’s playful flirtation quickly turned into passionate intensity. He started with slow, deliberate touches, his lips grazing hers in a teasing dance. Kanishka’s initial resistance faded as the heat between them grew. She responded with equal fervor, but Darsh’s desire only intensified.

As their passion reached a fever pitch, their movements became more urgent and fervent. Kanishka’s moans filled the room, a mix of pleasure and intensity that echoed through their shared space. Darsh’s control slipped as he lost himself in the moment, their connection growing more primal and intense.

Kanishka, caught between pleasure and overwhelm, screamed out in a mix of ecstasy and exhaustion. Darsh, lost in his own desire, couldn’t pull back. Their night together was a whirlwind of emotion and physical connection, leaving them both breathless and spent.

By the time the sun began to rise, the room was filled with a heavy silence. Both Darsh and Kanishka lay entangled in the aftermath of their passionate night, the complexities of their relationship temporarily overshadowed by their intimate connection.