Part 75: Somya's Frustration

Somya left Darsh and Kanishka’s home with a heavy heart and a burning anger. Darsh’s harsh words echoed in her mind, and she needed someone to talk to, someone who could understand her situation. Without much thought, she found herself heading towards Ayan’s house.

When she arrived, she was surprised to see that Ayan wasn’t home. Instead, Aarushi, Ayan’s wife, opened the door. Aarushi’s eyes widened in surprise at the sight of Somya.

“Somya? What are you doing here?” Aarushi asked, her voice filled with concern.

Somya forced a smile, trying to mask her frustration. “I need to talk to Ayan. Is he home?”

Aarushi shook her head. “He’s not here right now. But you seem upset. Is everything okay?”

Somya hesitated, not wanting to divulge too much. “It’s just... a lot has happened. I really need to talk to Ayan.”

Aarushi stepped aside, inviting Somya in. “Come in, let’s talk. Maybe I can help.”

Reluctantly, Somya entered the house and sat down in the living room. Aarushi brought her a glass of water and sat across from her, studying her with a concerned expression.

“What’s going on, Somya?” Aarushi asked gently. “You look really upset.”

Somya took a deep breath, trying to gather her thoughts. “It’s complicated, Aarushi. I don’t really want to burden you with it.”

“You’re not burdening me,” Aarushi insisted. “If something’s bothering you, I want to help. Please, tell me what’s going on.”

Somya sighed, feeling the weight of her emotions. “I just had a huge fight with Darsh. He threw me out of the house. I needed to talk to Ayan because he’s the only one who knows... certain things.”

Aarushi’s eyes softened with sympathy. “I’m sorry to hear that. Darsh can be pretty stubborn. But what’s going on between you and Ayan?”

Somya shook her head. “It’s nothing... I just needed some advice from him. But it seems he’s not here, so I’ll just leave.”

Aarushi frowned, not entirely convinced but not wanting to press further. “If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here for you, Somya.”

“Thank you, Aarushi,” Somya said, offering a small smile. “I appreciate it.”

With that, Somya left Ayan’s house, her mind still racing with thoughts of revenge and frustration. She needed to come up with a new plan, something that would allow her to regain control and get back at Darsh and Kanishka for how they had treated her.

As she walked back to her own home, Somya couldn’t help but feel a burning determination. She wouldn’t let them get away with this. She would find a way to make them pay, no matter what it took.