BACHELOR PARTY

Part 64

The bachelor and bachelorette parties were in full swing, each taking place in different rooms of the grand house. Laughter and loud music filled the air, creating a lively atmosphere. In one room, Darsh and his friends were gathered, enjoying their drinks and sharing old stories.

Meanwhile, in another room, Kanishka and her friends were giggling and playing a game of truth or dare. The room was decorated with balloons and streamers, a stark contrast to the more raucous bachelor party next door.

Priya leaned forward with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Alright, Kanishka, it's your turn. Truth or dare?"

Kanishka smiled confidently. "Dare."

Priya's grin widened. "I dare you to crash Darsh's bachelor party. Right now."

The room erupted in laughter and cheers. Kanishka, not one to back down from a challenge, got up with a determined look. "Alright, you're on."

As she made her way to the door, Darsh was in the middle of a much more awkward situation. His friends had invited a bar dancer, dressed provocatively in a bikini, to liven up the party. Darsh was uncomfortable but tried to play along for the sake of his friends.

"Come on, Darsh, lighten up!" Rishabh nudged him. "It's all in good fun."

Darsh forced a smile, trying to seem relaxed, but he couldn't shake the feeling of guilt. "Yeah, yeah, I'm trying."

Just then, the door swung open, and Kanishka walked in. Her eyes widened at the sight of the bar dancer gyrating in front of Darsh. Her expression quickly turned from surprise to anger.

"Darsh Singhal!" she shouted, hands on her hips.

Darsh's heart skipped a beat. "Kanishka! It's not what it looks like!"

Kanishka narrowed her eyes and grabbed her slipper. "Oh really? Then explain this!"

Darsh's friends tried to stifle their laughter as he backed away, raising his hands in a gesture of surrender. "I swear, I didn't know about this! It was their idea!"

Kanishka advanced, slipper raised. "You think I believe that?"

Darsh, now genuinely scared, made a run for it, with Kanishka hot on his heels. The scene was comically chaotic as they darted around the house, Kanishka chasing him with determination.

"Come back here, you coward!" Kanishka shouted.

Darsh ducked behind a sofa, peeking out nervously. "Kanishka, please, let's talk about this!"

Their friends were in stitches, thoroughly enjoying the spectacle. Priya clutched her sides, laughing uncontrollably. "This is better than any movie!"

Finally, Darsh managed to corner Kanishka in their bedroom. He closed the door behind them, breathing heavily. "Okay, okay, let's calm down."

Kanishka glared at him, still holding the slipper. "You have five seconds to explain yourself."

Darsh took a deep breath, stepping closer to her. "I didn't want the dancer. It was all Rishabh's idea. I was just trying to go along with it so I wouldn't seem like a buzzkill."

Kanishka's anger softened slightly, but she still looked skeptical. "Really?"

Darsh reached out, gently taking the slipper from her hand. "Really. You know I would never do anything to hurt you."

Kanishka sighed, letting her guard down. "Okay, fine. But next time, don't let them drag you into their crazy ideas."

Darsh grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Deal. Now, about that dare of yours..."

Kanishka raised an eyebrow. "What about it?"

Darsh leaned in, his voice dropping to a seductive whisper. "You look incredible tonight, you know. Crashing my party like a boss."

Kanishka blushed, her annoyance melting away. "Well, someone had to keep you in check."

Darsh chuckled, his lips brushing against her ear. "And I love it when you do."

Before Kanishka could respond, Darsh captured her lips in a deep kiss. She melted into his embrace, the earlier tension forgotten. The kiss grew more passionate, their bodies pressing together as they moved towards the bed.

Darsh's hands roamed over her back, pulling her closer. "I love you, Kanishka."

Kanishka smiled against his lips. "I love you too, Darsh."

Their kiss deepened, and soon they were lost in each other, the world outside their bedroom fading away. The intimacy they shared was both tender and intense, a perfect blend of love and desire.

Outside, their friends continued to party, oblivious to the romantic moments unfolding in the bedroom. But for Darsh and Kanishka, nothing else mattered. They had each other, and that was more than enough.