SUHAGRAT

### Part 66: Suhagrat

The room was dimly lit, adorned with flowers and candles, creating an intimate and romantic atmosphere. It was their wedding night, the suhagrat, a moment both Darsh and Kanishka had been anticipating with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Kanishka sat on the bed, her heart pounding with a blend of emotions. She was still in her stunning red bridal lehenga, the intricate embroidery glinting softly in the candlelight. Darsh stood by the door, admiring his bride with a loving gaze, his own heart beating in sync with hers.

"Are you ready for this?" Darsh asked softly, his voice filled with tenderness.

Kanishka looked up at him, a playful glint in her eyes. "Only if you are," she replied, her lips curving into a teasing smile.

Darsh stepped closer, his eyes locked onto hers. "More than ready," he said, his voice dropping to a husky whisper.

He reached out and gently started to remove Kanishka's jewelry, one piece at a time. The delicate sound of bangles and anklets filled the room, adding to the charged atmosphere. He removed her necklace, his fingers brushing lightly against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

"You're so beautiful," Darsh murmured, his eyes filled with adoration.

Kanishka blushed, feeling the intensity of his gaze. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Darsh continued to remove her jewelry, but Kanishka wasn't about to let him take full control. She decided to tease him back. "You know, you're taking your time," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Darsh chuckled softly. "Am I? Maybe I'm savoring every moment."

Kanishka smiled, her eyes dancing with mischief. She stood up, facing Darsh, and slowly started to undo the buttons of his sherwani. Her fingers moved deliberately, each button adding to the tension between them.

Darsh watched her, his breath hitching as her fingers brushed against his chest. "You're quite the tease, aren't you?" he said, his voice strained with desire.

Kanishka looked up at him through her lashes. "I learned from the best," she replied, her voice sultry.

Darsh's eyes darkened with passion. He reached out, his hands resting lightly on her waist. "You're driving me crazy," he murmured, his lips brushing against her ear.

Kanishka's heart raced, but she wasn't ready to give in just yet. She stepped back slightly, a playful smile on her lips. "Not yet," she teased, her voice soft but firm.

Darsh groaned, his patience wearing thin. "You're really testing me," he said, his eyes blazing with desire.

Kanishka giggled, enjoying the game they were playing. "Maybe I am," she said, her voice a mere whisper.

Darsh's gaze locked onto hers, a challenge clear in his eyes. "Two can play that game," he said, a slow, seductive smile spreading across his face.

He stepped closer, his hands moving to the ties of her lehenga. He untied them with deliberate slowness, his fingers grazing her skin and sending jolts of electricity through her body. Kanishka's breath hitched, but she held her ground, determined to keep teasing him.

Darsh leaned in, his lips barely brushing hers. "How long can you hold out?" he whispered, his breath warm against her lips.

Kanishka's resolve wavered, but she wasn't ready to give up. "Longer than you," she replied, her voice trembling with desire.

Darsh's eyes blazed with intensity. He stepped back, his own breath coming in short, ragged gasps. "We'll see about that," he said, his voice low and challenging.

They circled each other, their eyes locked in a battle of wills. Each move, each touch was calculated to drive the other to the edge. The tension in the room was palpable, the air thick with unspoken desire.

Finally, it was Kanishka who broke. Her control snapped, and she lunged at Darsh, her hands grabbing his sherwani and pulling him close. Their lips met in a fiery kiss, all their teasing and flirting culminating in a passionate explosion.

Darsh responded immediately, his hands moving to grip her waist tightly. They stumbled back onto the bed, their lips never breaking contact. Kanishka's hands roamed over Darsh's chest, pulling at his clothes, desperate to feel his skin against hers.

Darsh growled low in his throat, his own hands moving to remove the remaining barriers between them. "You're mine," he murmured against her lips, his voice thick with possessiveness.

Kanishka moaned in response, her body arching against his. "Yes," she breathed, her hands threading through his hair. "I'm yours."

Their movements were frantic, each kiss and touch filled with a desperate need to claim and be claimed. Clothes were discarded haphazardly, their bodies pressing together, skin to skin.

Darsh pulled back slightly, his eyes dark and intense. "I've wanted this for so long," he said, his voice raw with emotion.

Kanishka looked up at him, her own eyes filled with love and desire. "Me too," she whispered, her fingers tracing the lines of his face.

Darsh's heart swelled with emotion. He leaned down, capturing her lips in another searing kiss. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each touch igniting a fire that burned brighter and hotter.

Kanishka's nails dug into Darsh's back as he moved against her, his hands roaming over her body, exploring every inch of her skin. She moaned loudly, her head thrown back in ecstasy.

Darsh's control snapped, and he surged forward, his lips and hands everywhere at once. Kanishka matched his fervor, her own hands and lips moving over his body with equal intensity. They were lost in each other, the world around them fading into oblivion.

The night stretched on, their passion and desire never waning. They moved together, their bodies entwined in a dance as old as time. Each kiss, each touch was a declaration of their love, a promise of forever.

As the first light of dawn crept through the window, they finally collapsed onto the bed, their bodies spent and their hearts full. Darsh pulled Kanishka close, their bodies fitting together perfectly.

"I love you," he whispered, his voice rough with emotion.

Kanishka smiled, her eyes heavy with sleep but shining with love. "I love you too," she replied, her voice soft and tender.

They lay there in the quiet, their bodies tangled together, and drifted off to sleep, their hearts beating in perfect harmony. The night had been everything they had hoped for and more, a celebration of their love and the beginning of a new chapter in their lives.