1-5

Chapter 1 Is this... traveling through time? !

(Brain storage cabinet ( ̄  ̄))

(Before reading, let's store our brains properly. The author will take care of them. It's safe~)

"Miss Ruan, remember to take the medicine in the cabinet. I'll be out first."

The round-faced nurse looked at the girl on the bed with an infatuated look. After she finished speaking, her feet seemed to have taken root and she couldn't move forward.

The girl leaned on the bed, with black hair and snow-white skin, her skin was glowing white. Her slightly upturned peach blossom eyes and thick eyelashes like crow feathers made her look so beautiful.

But the girl's eyebrows were slightly frowned, which added a touch of sadness to her pale face, suppressed the color on her face, and added a bit of pitiful taste.

She is so beautiful...

No matter how reluctant the round-faced nurse was, she slowly walked out of the ward.

The moment the door of the ward was closed, Ruan Jiaojiao stopped pretending to be Lin Daiyu and lay down immediately, looking like she had nothing to live for.

Someone once said that the most painful thing in the world is: the person is gone and the money is not spent...

And what Ruan Jiaojiao experienced at this time was ten times more painful -

The person is gone, and the money was spent on the people she hated.

When she thought of her scumbag father, and his illegitimate children and mistresses who could form a football team, her face turned even paler and she almost vomited.

Ruan Jiaojiao was originally a top-class wealthy lady in modern times, and her mother died early.

After her mother passed away, her father spent his days in debauchery. Although he did not remarry, his illegitimate children appeared one after another. The oldest was only two months younger than her, and the youngest was still in her mother's belly.

In the eyes of outsiders who did not know the situation, although Ruan's father was a playboy, he never remarried after his wife passed away, and did not let his illegitimate children shake the position of the eldest daughter of the Ruan family. How could this not be considered a kind of infatuation.

Ruan Jiaojiao was so scared at first that she wanted to pull the person who gave such an evaluation out of the computer and give him a good eye.

He did not remarry because he could not find a rich and beautiful woman as easy to deceive as her mother, and it had nothing to do with all the rumors from the outside world.

The bad father was originally a nouveau riche who made his fortune by reselling, while her mother was the only daughter of a scholarly celebrity in Hai City.

The bad father conquered the obedient mother with his thick eyebrows and big eyes and sweet words, pretending to be honest and simple, and successfully moved the grandparents.

By selling the antique collection in the mother's wedding dowry, the bad father successfully made a fortune, and God was blind, and let his business grow bigger and bigger, not only in Hai City, but also in the whole country.

After the grandparents passed away, the mother also passed away the next year because of poor health and excessive worry, leaving only Ruan Jiaojiao, who was less than six years old.

The scumbag father took over the property of her grandparents and mother, under the pretext of helping her manage it, but the scumbag father had been aiming to eat up the family from the beginning, so how could he give it back to her.