26-30

Chapter 26 Zhang Meihua's distress.

Ji Wenhua and Shen Cuifen's hearts were bleeding with pain. Even though they were unwilling, they still breathed a sigh of relief when they heard Ruan Jiaojiao say that they didn't care about it anymore.

If they lost money, they could make more money. If they lost the house, they could go to Shen Cuifen's parents' house to make do. These things would come back sooner or later.

They didn't want to think about the small western-style house and the matter of getting back the place. The other party's connections were too strong and they were not able to deal with it at all.

They smoothed out their connections and got to know the most powerful Director Wang, but they still had to humble themselves in front of him.

They didn't deserve it.

They just regretted not recognizing the mistake early when they lost 8,000 yesterday, so they lost more today and had nothing left.

Before Ji Wenhua and his wife could completely relax, Ruan Jiaojiao spoke again: "The country has its own laws, and the family has its own rules. This thief stole something. If he returns the things, will he be innocent? No way. A family of four, two regular workers with a fixed salary can save so much money while eating and drinking well. It seems that the treatment in the textile factory is very good."

Director Wang certainly understood what she meant, "No, no! If this is the case, what is the use of the law. Miss Ruan, don't worry, they will definitely explain their stay in your house, and we will also investigate the source of funds in detail. We will definitely not cover up!"

Director Wang used his eyes to signal the couple looking at him to stay calm, and after obtaining Ruan Jiaojiao's consent, he let someone take the two away.

Secretary Zhang stood behind Ruan Jiaojiao without saying a word. He was just a tool to support her. Everything depended on Ruan Jiaojiao's wishes.

After the Ji family couple was taken away with their heads down, Xu Qiuwan also took out a heavy chain lock from the cowhide bag and locked the door.

The group walked out of the garden iron gate. Xu Qiuwan locked the garden iron gate with the remaining two locks, and Secretary Zhang looked at the police going away and said goodbye to Ruan Jiaojiao.

"Miss Ruan, rest assured. I will tell the secretary the truth about what happened today. I will go and keep an eye on the Ji family and let them enforce the law fairly. I will definitely give you an explanation at noon."

"Thank you, Secretary Zhang. Please also thank Uncle Gu for my hard work."

After saying goodbye to Ruan Jiaojiao, Secretary Zhang rode his 28-inch bicycle back to the city hall building quickly.

He must quickly tell Secretary Gu about Director Wang and Wang Hu. After all, Wang Hu has the power of the military behind him, so the secretary must know it as soon as possible and deal with it as soon as possible.

...

Ruan Jiaojiao and the other two got in the car and prepared to return to the Peace Hotel.

Xu Qiuwan sat in the co-pilot seat, holding a cowhide bag with a wooden box in his arms, with a calm face.

The driver sitting in the driver's seat was a little trembling at this time, and he would look at Ruan Jiaojiao from the rearview mirror from time to time.

He was afraid that his retreat and inaction just now would make him lose this decent job.

But he had no choice at the time. He had elderly parents and children to take care of. How could he offend the police because of a guest he had only met a few times, especially when the guest was said to be a spy.