81-85

Chapter 81 Guess.

Ruan Jiaojiao kept stroking the back of Ji Huaian's hand, but Ji Huaian was quick to notice that her thoughts had already flown away, and she didn't know what she was thinking about.

He was about to speak, but Ruan Jiaojiao asked first: "Have you observed the male and female educated youth? Could it be someone you have a good relationship with? Or someone you have almost no contact with?

It could be either male or female educated youth. I still don't believe it is such a coincidence that this happened just one day before the college entrance examination... Maybe the person who did this didn't think too much and was just purely evil?"

Although she didn't know how the heroine Tian Yu did it, Ruan Jiaojiao was sure that she must have done something.

Ji Huaian was lucky, he was fine after having a high fever.

But what if he was unlucky?

Tiles hit her head and eyes, no one noticed her high fever, or she forced herself to go to the exam.

In that era, medicine was not as advanced as in later generations. There were many cases of people being burned to death, and Zhenbao had told her about several of them.

If these accidents happened, where would she find such a handsome and considerate boyfriend?

Ji Huaian knew that Ruan Jiaojiao was caring about him. Although he felt that she was angry, he couldn't help but feel a little happy and secret sweetness in his heart.

"I have observed all the male educated youth. But the female educated youth... I don't usually have contact with them. It's not good to observe female comrades... Whether it was man-made or accidental, it's all over. As long as my brain is still there, I believe I can definitely get into college.

If it is really man-made... once there is a second, there will be a third. They have tasted the sweetness of doing bad things, and their future paths will be crooked.

Such people are not worth wasting our thoughts. Just look at their future endings, which will definitely not be satisfactory. So... don't be angry, okay?"

Ji Huaian's voice is low and gentle. While speaking, he clasped Ruan Jiaojiao's small and tender hand and gently held it in his big palm.

Ruan Jiaojiao looked up at Ji Huaian with a very complicated look.

If she didn't know the follow-up, she might be comforted.

But she just knew too much...

The male and female protagonists not only did business with him later, but also got help from Ji Huaian's family after his death by using their status as friends. Their business grew bigger and bigger, and their lives were sweet and smooth. They were the object of compliments wherever they went.

But it didn't matter if Ji Huaian didn't know. Ruan Jiaojiao lowered her head and moved her feet out.

Anyway, with me here, no matter what male and female protagonists, don't think of taking advantage of Ji Huaian. His people and money are hers!

She will definitely settle the account of the college entrance examination with them!

...

After soaking my feet, I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but my whole body became warm.

The rain outside seemed to have stopped, but Ruan Jiaojiao didn't like the wet and muddy road, so she stayed in the yard and didn't go out.

Ji Huaian found the books he had used before. In addition to the math, physics and chemistry series, there were also some of his notes and books and magazines.