96-100

Chapter 96 Drinking.

"As long as you want..." He wanted it.

Ji Huaian put his hands on Ruan Jiaojiao's waist, and the second half of the sentence was swallowed into his throat.

He was actually very uneasy.

He was afraid that after returning to Shanghai, the two of them would spend less time together and grow apart.

He was afraid that Ruan Jiaojiao would get used to him and think that he was nothing special.

He was afraid of many things, but in the end, he didn't want to separate from Ruan Jiaojiao.

The two hugged each other quietly for a while, until Ruan Jiaojiao felt hot and separated to pack their luggage.

...

In the evening, the gorgeous sunset dyed the whole sky red.

Ruan Jiaojiao stuffed a piece of chocolate into her and Ji Huaian's mouths, and then held hands and went to the village chief's house.

There were many people in the village chief's yard, and his sons and daughters-in-law from the commune had all returned.

A family of eight adults and nine children were all present, and it was very lively.

It was the first time that Ruan Jiaojiao saw Zhenbao's cousin Zhubao. Zhubao, who was more than two years old, had short hair and a round face, and looked particularly cute.

Zhubao was very attached to her sister Zhenbao, and kept holding her waist.

After seeing Ruan Jiaojiao, she timidly hid behind Zhenbao, occasionally poking her head out to take a peek, and smiled at Ruan Jiaojiao with a row of millet teeth when she was caught.

Ruan Jiaojiao rummaged through Ji Huaian's trouser pockets and took out the chocolates that she had put in his trouser pockets before going out. She distributed them to each child, even the lucky eggs for the ten-year-olds.

With the permission of their grandfather, the children took the chocolates, thanked him, and continued to chase and play in the yard. Finally, when Song Genhua said "It's time to eat", they all ran into the main hall and sat down.

There were two tables of food in the main hall, one for adults and one for children. The village chief's two daughters-in-law who were taking care of the children were also at the children's table.

The smile on the village chief's face never faded.

He was really happy.

The top scholar in the last term was from Taohua Village, but I didn't expect it to be the top scholar this time!

The score was even higher than the last time!

Because of these two educated youths, Taohua Village has also made a lot of appearances in front of the city leaders.

Just today, the commune leader specifically hinted to him that the road construction quota this time is likely to belong to Taohua Village.

Although the leader did not say it was a definite decision, Wang Dawang knew that this was definitely a done deal.

"Young educated youth Ji and Comrade Jiaojiao, please don't be polite. Just treat it as your own home and eat as you like. If the food is not good, don't complain."

Song Genhua and his eldest daughter-in-law brought the last dish to the table before sitting down, and greeted Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian warmly.

There were chicken, pork, fish, and some pickled meat on the table, plus vegetables and eggs, a total of ten dishes, which meant perfection.