36-40

Chapter 36 A familiar voice.

Gu Changshan did not ask Ruan Jiaojiao where she was going, because after a brief time together, he knew that Ruan Jiaojiao was a person with strong opinions and plans, and all he could do was to help with some trivial matters.

"Thank you, Uncle Gu, and thank you Secretary Zhang, you have been very troublesome these days."

Ruan Jiaojiao had no pockets, so she folded the two handwritten certificates with official seals and put them aside, "I am going to leave tomorrow to find a man in Hangzhou next door. He is the fiancé that my grandfather has arranged for me."

Although they did not ask, Ruan Jiaojiao still said it.

They will meet again in the future, so there is nothing to hide.

Gu Changshan and his wife said in unison: "Fiancé?!"

Not only were they shocked, but even Gu Songyan, who was eating quietly, raised his head and cast a curious look.

"Yes, it's a child marriage. I heard that he is now in the countryside in Hangzhou, and I want to go and see him."

Ruan Jiaojiao roughly told them about the relationship between the Ji family and the Ruan family, the origin of the child marriage, and how she found out.

Half true and half false, but logically consistent.

Gu Changshan frowned after listening to Ruan Jiaojiao's story and said, "You mean, you are not sure whether he is the child marriage, and this is your guess?"

Shen Congrong also disagreed and advised, "Jiaojiao, since you are not sure, why don't we not go. Can we send someone to investigate and go after it is confirmed?"

Shen Congrong was also worried. After all, Ruan Jiaojiao was such a beautiful girl. How could he be at ease going to the next city alone, or even to the countryside?

"Grandpa and Grandpa Ji have a very good relationship, so the keepsake must still be there. But I have contacted the Ji family twice, and they didn't respond to the Ruan family at all, so the things must not be with them. There is only the child adopted by Grandpa Ji...

His name is Ji Huaian.

I heard that Grandpa Ji and Ji Huaian have always depended on each other, and Ji Huaian also saw Grandpa Ji off for the last time.

It is reasonable for me to go and see him in person."

It should be so, Gu Changshan nodded.

Ruan Jiaojiao originally had no relatives, and suddenly such a connection appeared, so it is time to go and see.

Gu Changshan and Shen Congrong respected Ruan Jiaojiao's idea and stopped persuading her.

But Shen Congrong was a woman after all, so she thought of another layer, "Jiaojiao, if he really has a token, this child marriage..."

Looking at Shen Congrong's worried eyes, Ruan Jiaojiao smiled and patted her hands, "Aunt Shen, don't worry. Now is a new era, of course I don't have the idea of ​​blind marriage. I just want to go and see. He can stay with Master Ji when he is down and out, so he must be a good person. We can be friends by then. Friends, it is also a good thing to continue the friendship between the two families. "

Ruan Jiaojiao said this, thought for a while and added: "Even if he really becomes my partner in the end, it must not be because of the token, but because he and I are in love and have the same life goals. In short, don't worry, I will never choose to be with someone just because of a child marriage."

"That's good, that's good." Shen Congrong breathed a sigh of relief.

Although they have only been together for a short time, she has already regarded Ruan Jiaojiao as her own child in her heart.