466-470

Chapter 466: Noble Jiaojiao.

This was a banquet where people had a good time talking to each other in the true sense. No matter what everyone thought in their hearts, at least everyone was satisfied on the surface.

The short and fat finance minister was talking to Ji Huaian about boosting the pound and the economy. His eyes were shining, and he sighed from time to time, visibly admiring this handsome young man from Xia Country.

Ruan Jiaojiao did not play Tai Chi anymore, and accepted Prince Charles's suggestion generously, preparing to invest money in Sunset Country's industries to help them boost the economy.

Once the news about unknown wealthy businessmen spending tens of billions of pounds to build the Sunset Kingdom came out, after being exaggerated and promoted by the royal family and the media, it would soon overshadow the big news that the Sunset Kingdom gave in and made the local people feel uncomfortable.

Without a single soldier, without verbal sparring, and without confrontation, this win-win situation for all three parties came to an end.

Regarding the real estate issue, the Sunset Kingdom did give Ruan Jiaojiao a green light, not only reducing a lot of exemptions, but also providing her with a lot of "treasure land" to choose from.

Ruan Jiaojiao selected several prosperous urban areas in the future, and the wealthy areas that she knew but had not yet been developed, and then asked her professional team to inspect other areas and follow up on the remaining matters.

In the next few days, Ruan Jiaojiao and her husband had a perfect romantic trip, shopping in luxury stores, boutiques, and private custom workshops in various countries, and returned home with a lot of gifts.

In the last few days of the year, Ruan Jiaojiao returned to Sunset Kingdom with her family, because her name was also on the list of awards this year.

She received the Grand Cross Medal of the Order of the Knighthood, abbreviated as GBE, awarded by the Queen of Sunset Kingdom. Not only is it the highest level medal awarded by the Queen this year, it is also the highest level of all medals in Sunset Kingdom. There are very few foreigners who have received it.

In addition to the medal, Ruan Jiaojiao was also canonized with the highest title on this day. Just like Grandpa, she was granted the title of Baron and Lifelong Noble. Besides Grandpa, there is also a very outstanding lady who is now the Director of Hong Kong City Huifeng. Now Ruan Jiaojiao is the third one.

Ruan Jiaojiao has one more medal than Grandpa, which can be regarded as a disciple who is better than his master?

Anyway, except for the strange feeling of having a sword on her shoulder, everything else is good and Ruan Jiaojiao is very happy.

To say that the reason why Ruan Jiaojiao was able to get this title, in addition to the Sunset Country wanting to pull her in, a large part of the reason is because she immigrated to Hong Kong City with Ji Huaian before giving birth for various conveniences.

If Governor Mike was not in Hong Kong City, then Ruan Jiaojiao and the director of HSBC Bank would be the people with the highest status in the entire Hong Kong City. Of course, Ruan Jiaojiao still has a slight advantage, after all, she is the one with the most say in every sense.

What Ruan Jiaojiao didn't know was that if she and her husband were willing to change their nationality to Sunset Country, then what she got today would not only be a small baron. It is not impossible to have her own fiefdom and be made an exception to be made an earl, it just depends on how much she is willing to give up.

But even if Ruan Jiaojiao knew, she would not regret it, let alone be moved. No matter the duke or earl, it doesn't mean anything to her, after all, it's not her turn to sit on the throne.