286-290

Chapter 286 Centennial Tea Tree.

Zhejiang Province, Hangzhou City, Taoyuan Commune, Chenjia Village.

In order to save a sum of accommodation fees, Chen Xiaoping got up before the cock crowed every day, walked more than 20 kilometers to go to school in the commune, and walked three hours back home after school.

Since March, the first thing she did every day when she got home was to ask her father, who was unable to move, whether there were any guests at home.

No.

Apart from this answer, the father didn't know what to say.

The silent and honest man didn't know how to comfort his daughter, so he could only work harder to weave bamboo baskets, trying to save up the tuition for his daughter for the next year, so that he could buy her an extra pen and a book.

He was also excited about the "noble" in his daughter's mouth at first.

But there was no news for a few months, and no one came to visit since March.

Perhaps the nobleman had forgotten about it long ago, after all, it was just some tea that was not presentable...

Although Chen Xiaoping's father, Chen Guimao, did not have high expectations, he moved his workplace from the main hall to the courtyard.

Their house was built halfway up the mountain, and it was far away. If someone came, they would definitely hear the noise at the courtyard gate.

In this way, Chen Guimao sat there for several hours, weaving a bamboo basket with his fingers flying, while keeping his ears up, paying attention to the noise outside.

The bamboo tube for drinking water and two black steamed buns for lunch were placed next to the chair, and they could be reached by hand.

From morning to afternoon, Chen Guimao would not leave the courtyard unless he went to the toilet.

"Uncle Wu, Uncle Wu!"

The loud voice of the captain was extremely penetrating. The voice arrived before the person appeared.

Listening to the rising shout at the end, there was a hint of joy. Could it be...

Chen Guimao quickly put down the half-woven basket in his hand, stood up with the help of the chair back, and limped out of the courtyard quickly.

The captain wore a dark blue forward hat and talked enthusiastically with the two people beside him. Behind them were several men of different heights, weights, and tools.

Seeing Chen Guimao standing not far away, the captain immediately quickened his pace and trotted forward, "These guests are here to see the tea trees at your house! Xiaoping said she had made an appointment with them before!"

While speaking, the captain whispered in Chen Maogui's ear at a very fast speed: "They all came here by bicycle! You are so noble!"

As for who came?

Of course it was Huang Qiong, who was contacted by Ji Huaian.

After he "retired from the business", he found the village of his wife's family and established a small tea factory through public-private partnership at Ji Huaian's suggestion.

Because he had many connections and friends before, he sent the tea from the factory to other large factories as employee benefits.

Ji Huaian also helped to pull the strings and used his connections to sell his tea to other provinces and cities. To Huang Qiong, Ji Huaian was his iron brother and a real brother.