71-75

Chapter 71 You two can't be considered kissing!

Ruan Jiaojiao went to bed too early yesterday, so she woke up early today.

It was past six o'clock, and the sun hadn't even shone into the courtyard yet.

It was indeed a bit cold in the morning in the countryside, even in summer.

Ruan Jiaojiao got up wearing short-sleeved shorts, and soon, goose bumps appeared on her arms.

Ji Huai'an had washed and ironed yesterday's long-sleeved shirt and hung it on the rod at the end of the bed.

This was the only piece of clothing that could withstand the temperature a little bit, so Ruan Jiaojiao put it on without thinking, and then took out a pair of black wide-leg pants from the suitcase.

Opening the door, the morning air was particularly good, with a hint of cold freshness. A layer of hazy mist lingered on the mountainside in the distance, and the golden light of the sun was scattered on the top of the mountain, which was beautiful.

The courtyard was very quiet, and the latch of the courtyard door was open. Ji Huaian was most likely not at home.

Ruan Jiaojiao took action on her own, poured the water in the thermos that had been in the thermos overnight and had become warm into the enamel cup and wooden basin, and then brushed her teeth and washed her face.

While doing skin care, she heard the sound of the wooden door of the courtyard opening, and walked out with a massage on her face, and found that Ji Huaian came back with a familiar lunch box.

Seeing Ruan Jiaojiao standing at the door, Ji Huaian was stunned for a moment, obviously he didn't expect her to wake up so early.

"Good morning~"

Seeing her handsome and virtuous boyfriend coming back with breakfast early in the morning, Ruan Jiaojiao was in a very good mood.

"Good morning."

Ji Huaian's shoulders were still wet from the morning. He could see Ruan Jiaojiao's smile as soon as he got home, and his mood was naturally self-evident.

After saying hello, Ruan Jiaojiao went back to her room to put the final touches on her skin care project.

After applying sunscreen on her face and neck, she hummed a little tune and came to the next room.

On the square table in the room was a bowl of white porridge, two dishes, and a bowl of egg custard.

"Only one bowl of porridge?"

Ruan Jiaojiao looked at Ji Huaian who was boiling water in confusion.

"Yeah. I've eaten."

Afraid that Ruan Jiaojiao wouldn't believe him, he explained, "Didn't you not eat the two buns yesterday? I just had them for breakfast."

Although they had only been together for two days, Ruan Jiaojiao didn't know much about Ji Huaian, but she still had a certain understanding of his appetite.

Two buns?

Not to mention someone with his body shape, anyone else wouldn't be able to eat enough.

"That's it?"

Ji Huaian didn't want to lie to her, so he could only answer honestly, "...Yeah."

Yesterday, Ji Huaian's breakfast was the three-grain steamed buns that he had left over, which were very hard and very filling.

Today he woke up a little late, and didn't have time to make steamed buns for himself, nor did he have time to make porridge with old rice, so he could only use buns to deal with the two bites.