211-215

Chapter 211 Securities Exchange.

The beauty salons in the late 1970s were certainly not as big as they are now, nor did they offer as many services.

However, as one of the top beauty salons in Hong Kong, which only serves wealthy families, their attitude is definitely excellent. They even brought a beauty bed.

One person removed her makeup and gave her a massage, while two others took care of her hands and nails, and there was also a foot massager at the end of the beauty bed.

Of course, Ruan Jiaojiao used all the beauty products she brought with her, as she used them frequently, so she didn't have to worry about allergies.

Tang Sijia was so beautiful that she was almost bubbling!

Although she had been to a beauty salon before, this was the first time she was served by five people at the same time. In addition to the nurse, there was a person waiting with food beside her. If she was thirsty or hungry, she could just open her mouth and they would feed her.

Although her family was not the top in Hong Kong, they were also very wealthy, and her family was generous and doting on her.

Even so, she was always amazed every time she was with Ruan Jiaojiao.

This life was really enjoyable~

...

While Ruan Jiaojiao was enjoying life, Ji Huaian on the other side was in the stock exchange, which was noisier than the vegetable market, earnestly extracting useful content from the conversations of others.

The stock exchange is a not very spacious hall. One wall is full of TVs with stock indexes jumping inside. People here call it a goldfish bowl.

The innermost wall of the hall is an extra-long blackboard, which is covered with dense words and numbers. The staff write and erase on the blackboard on the table. Whether buying or selling, it all depends on the gestures of the stock traders below.

There are several thick pillars in the hall, which are hung with telephones. There are several workbenches next to the pillars. People wearing red vests with numbers printed on the back are busy answering and making calls, and reporting information to the staff on the table.

Ji Huaian and two bodyguards had been observing in a corner since the market opened in the morning, and had lunch at noon at the tea restaurant arranged by Butler Charlie.

It can be said that except for eating and going to the toilet, Ji Huaian had been observing and listening to discussions from morning to afternoon, and had never thought of making a move.

He knew very well that the most important factor in securities trading was information, and he would never buy without a clear understanding.

In the evening, people from the tea restaurant next to the exchange came in. In addition to giving Ji Huaian and the other two some snacks ordered by Butler Charlie, they also brought the content of his phone call.

Seeing that the time was almost closing, Ji Huaian did not continue and hurried back to the hotel with his people.

...

"It looks good!"

Ruan Jiaojiao came out of the shower and stretched her hand in front of Ji Huaian.

"It looks good."

Ji Huaian was still digesting the information he had received today and the changes in the numbers. When he saw Ruan Jiaojiao coming out in her bathrobe, he immediately came back to his senses.