361-365

Chapter 361 Zhenbao's Works.

"Hahaha, it's so funny!"

Ruan Jiaojiao rested her head on Ji Huaian's chest and listened to him reading. She would laugh after a while, and then continue to listen to him.

Ji Huaian held a thin book in one hand. The cover was written with the words "Peach Blossom Past" and the author's name was "Gui Bei".

It was indeed difficult to pronounce, but this was really the pen name Zhenbao gave herself, taken from the meaning of her name "precious treasure".

This "Peach Blossom Past" with a handwritten signature was just delivered to the courtyard, and it was sent to Guangzhou by the housekeeper Delong, and then sent by the designer who traveled back and forth between the two places, so that Ruan Jiaojiao could see Zhenbao's works as quickly as possible.

After Ruan Jiaojiao finished laughing, she touched and patted her abdominal muscles with her little hands, "Go on, I won't laugh anymore!"

Ji Huaian had the same unbearable smile on his face, looked at Ruan Jiaojiao's head helplessly, and continued to read: "Taohua is the most studious child in the whole Taohua Village. She has a good handwriting and loves to help her family. Whenever she is tired of working in the mountains and fields, she will take out her treasured books, sit by the field, sit on the stone and read seriously. As long as she reads, she seems to have endless energy..."

Ruan Jiaojiao changed her posture, buried her head in Ji Huaian's chest, and laughed so hard that she trembled.

Yes, Taohua, the protagonist of Zhenbao's novel, was written based on herself.

Taohua is diligent and studious. She loves reading and writing. She always carries a book with her wherever she goes to facilitate her study.

Although her family is very poor and she can't even afford to eat enough, let alone go to school, Taohua still relies on her own efforts and hard work to find some things from the mountains as tuition to study with the educated youth. She has completed the primary school curriculum at a young age and is still working hard to study junior high school knowledge.

The plot revolves around Taohua working and studying, and she can discover other people's secrets wherever she goes.

She doesn't like gossip, but gossip likes to happen around her.

When she was studying or working, there were always people whispering to her secretly, and she couldn't help but listen.

Some of these secrets were petty thefts, some were romantic affairs, and some were related to tragic murders.

Taohua had no choice but to solve the case. She caught a chicken thief and got two eggs. She caught a grain thief and got the village's praise and an enamel cup from the commune. In the end, she helped the police solve a major case and got a bonus. While improving her family, she was able to go to school as she wished.

When she went to school in the commune, she was helping people solve cases while studying. She either caught a human trafficker or solved a murder case. During this period, there were many interesting stories and romantic events, which made people want to read it.

In general, the protagonist Taohua is hardworking and studious, and can help people. She is a little hero.

Zhenbao's writing is much better than before. The story is compact and the plot is gripping. If they didn't know in advance that it was written by Zhenbao, Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian couldn't believe that it was written by a primary school student.

Ruan Jiaojiao firmly believes that Zhenbao's book will be popular. After all, there are too few entertainment things in the mainland, and many people want to kill time and have fun.