486-490(Extra)

Chapter 486 Extra 16: Jiaojiao's story.

The 21st century is really a great era.

Through the words of her grandfather and Jiaojiao's growth experience, Jiaojiao glimpsed the prosperity of another world. However, after experiencing it personally, she found that the prosperity she saw was just the tip of the iceberg.

In just a few decades, how could the world develop so fast? How could the country progress so quickly!

The system sent Jiaojiao back to the summer of the first year of the epidemic, in the bathtub of a high-end apartment in Sunset Country. This period was when Ruan Jiaojiao was still in college, which meant that Jiaojiao had to continue to complete her studies.

Ruan Jiaojiao never thought that she was an excellent student, but the fact is that she went to high school early by skipping grades and was accepted by Cambridge at the age of 16. There are many families in the world who can hire a gold medal teacher like her, but few people can succeed after investing ten times or a hundred times the effort to make up for their lack of talent.

In addition to academic studies, she also has to cultivate art, maintain various interpersonal relationships, learn common topics, and keep an eye on those illegitimate children who are ready to make a move.

I admire her proudly, but I also feel distressed and guilty, because all of this should be faced by her.

Due to the impact of the epidemic, schoolwork can be conducted through online video classes, which greatly facilitates Jiaojiao, who is still not used to the new era.

The schoolwork is not difficult for her. She spends most of her time learning to use electronic devices, understanding the historical development of the past few decades, and studying Weibo hot searches. She also did not forget to contact the nanny that Jiaojiao originally hired and the secretary, assistant, and staff in the company to keep a close eye on the movements of the Ruan family.

Jiaojiao has a golden finger that can see future Weibo hot searches. A total of ten important hot searches can be seen every day, all of which will appear in the next three months.

With the help of the golden finger and the clues of Ruan Jiaojiao's future life that he had seen, Jiaojiao started with Bitcoin and manipulated the virtual currency market for a month, and then invested in a pharmaceutical team that was on the verge of disbanding, waiting for them to achieve shocking success.

If Ruan Jiaojiao wanted to solve the family problems from the inside and take over the company, then Jiaojiao's means must be more decisive and ruthless. He would beat it to the point of bankruptcy and liquidation and then buy it at a low price.

Jiaojiao spent more than a year to complete his studies in excess, established his own company, and had a group of capable subordinates. At the same time, he also set up a big net for the Ruan family company that could not escape.

Ruan Jiaojiao left a lot of information about the top families of wealthy businessmen and politicians in her study, and there were also notes written by herself. It was not very comprehensive, but all the information she could collect greatly facilitated Jiaojiao's work.

Jiaojiao only went to the Ruan family once after returning to China. In fact, if she didn't want to see the environment where Jiaojiao lived from childhood to adulthood and take away the things she cherished, she would not even go this time.

The old man who was pretending to be kind and bitter and the scumbag father who was high above him and acted like an emperor were really disgusting. The look in their eyes was that of a pet that could make them look good and show off, a commodity to be sold at a price, and never the look of a family member.