191-195

Chapter 191 Catching a trafficker.

Ruan Jiaojiao got up early today, washed up, changed into a vest and yoga pants, and started doing yoga.

Ji Huaian drank tea and read the newspaper to Ruan Jiaojiao at the desk. When Ruan Jiaojiao was almost done practicing and took a simple bath, the two went to have breakfast.

Zhang Meihua stayed at her cousin Ding Xiuhua's house yesterday, so she rode here early in the morning and brought breakfast from Nanlaishun to Ruan Jiaojiao.

Of course, they also came to eat breakfast.

Zhang Meihua is already familiar with Shanghai and is not polite at all.

"Sister Gong, let me serve it! The seafood porridge you made is so delicious! I've been craving it for a long time!"

"Housekeeper Xu, don't bother! I'll get the snacks myself, and I won't be polite!"

Zhang Meihua ran back and forth from the kitchen next door with a tray, busy serving breakfast to herself and her cousin.

Sister Gong would only cook more, not less, to prevent emergencies.

Generally, the leftover food would not be wasted. The unused food would be distributed to the workers helping in the yard, and Cao Kang would ride his bike to feed the stray cats and dogs for the used food.

Ding Xiuhua was shy, and she felt a little embarrassed when she saw her cousin going back and forth, not treating her as an outsider at all.

Ruan Jiaojiao gave herself and Ji Huaian a piece of fried cake they brought, and comforted them: "Don't be polite, Sister Xiuhua, Meihua and I are best friends, just treat it as if you are at home, don't be restrained."

"Yes, yes, yes! Cousin, please eat quickly, Gong's cooking skills are amazing! Speaking of these porridges, steamed buns, even Uncle Chen from my grandfather's family doesn't have this skill!"

Zhang Meihua couldn't wait to eat after serving the food, and her expression was so vivid and enjoyable.

Gong's wife laughed so happily that she was more motivated to go back to the kitchen to clean up the ingredients for the evening.

Ding Xiuhua herself was not a shy person. Seeing that Ruan Jiaojiao and the others laughed sincerely, she also started eating neatly.

It must be said that Gong's cooking skills really amazed Ding Xiuhua. The seafood porridge was fresh and smooth. No wonder my cousin kept talking about it all the way.

After knowing the train number that Zhuangzhuang took, the approximate time of arrival and his appearance, Ruan Jiaojiao asked Cao Kang and Chen Fusheng to go to the station first to wait for people. After breakfast, Ji Huaian drove them slowly.

The flow of people in Beijing's train station is naturally self-evident, even more exaggerated than that in Shanghai.

Cao Kang took Chen Fusheng, spent some money to enter the platform, and waited directly on the platform for the train to arrive.

The green train slowly entered the station. Chen Fusheng, who had received Cao Kang's reminder, narrowed his eyes and stared at the passengers getting off the train, trying to find the dark and chubby Zhuangzhuang brother among them.

The advantage of being tall was particularly obvious at this time. Chen Fusheng saw a crowd of people at a glance. There were many passengers with children, but none of the children were dark and chubby.

Chen Fusheng played the "find the person game" very seriously, looking left and right, without missing a single person.

"Zhuangzhuang! The child is missing!!! Zhuangzhuang, where are you!!!"