386-390

Chapter 386 Light up the future.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian invited all their friends and people they knew well.

Huang Qiong from Hangzhou came with his wife and children, Secretary Zhang came with Mayor He's gift, Zhenbao came with his grandparents, and Chen Xiaoping, whose life was changed by tea, also came with her disabled father.

Not to mention Gu Changshan's family from Shanghai, Gu Changshan even got a special vacation from his superiors to attend as the witness of Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian's wedding.

There were the managers of Shanghai Friendship Store who were particularly foresighted and let Ruan Jiaojiao enter by face recognition, Chen Lijian who returned to Shanghai with his family in his busy schedule, the director of the orphanage and Wen Chuyi who represented the children, and the housekeeper Xu who stayed at the mansion in Shanghai, etc.

The old Jin family in Beijing, Zhang Meihua's mother, grandfather, cousins, Deputy Minister Guo Yuan of the Ministry of Commerce, the family of the young official She Chu, and the big bosses and the old man's lover who Ruan Jiaojiao had met once in Xiyuan...

Including Aunt Gong and her son, Cao Kang's brother and sister, Fusheng, Gui Bo, Wu Maoming and his nephew, etc., they all participated as guests, not as Ruan Jiaojiao's employees.

Looking at the happy faces in the audience, Ruan Jiaojiao seemed to recall every bit of what happened after coming to this era, which was both real and illusory.

Under the auspices of Gu Changshan and witnessed by all the guests, Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huai'an solemnly swore in front of the portrait of the chairman, and the wedding was completed.

Gu Changshan was the person who Ruan Jiaojiao took care of the most when she first came here. Although they did not have a godparent, they usually got along like family members. Greetings and gifts on festivals were never late. It was most appropriate for him to preside over the ceremony.

There were no complicated ceremonies, and Ruan Jiaojiao didn't bother to change clothes. After taking the oath, she returned to the main table to eat something, and then went to toast and greet Ji Huaian.

Halfway through the toast, the old man's guards came in with a gift box.

Although the old man didn't come, his wife had brought a gift, which was a calligraphy with the words "A perfect match, a hundred years of harmony", stamped and signed. Ruan Jiaojiao was going to put it in the safe deposit box as a family heirloom.

The gift had been given, so what was in this extraordinary gift box?

The guard opened the gift box while speaking. Inside was a pair of gilded gourd bottles made in Junyao kiln. The bottle body gradually changed from red to purple, and on both sides were lifelike glazed copper lotus branches, which were exquisite and elegant.

Gourds are associated with "blessings and fortune", which symbolizes wealth and good fortune, and has a very beautiful meaning.

This pair of bottles was not given by the old man personally, but was given to Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian on behalf of the entire country. "Gourds" are also their wishes for the couple.

After several decades, the Jun porcelain, which was used as a national gift, has now been received by Ruan Jiaojiao.

Well, there is one more heirloom.

Ji Huai'an took it solemnly, and together with Ruan Jiaojiao, he sent the guards off, and then personally put the gift box into the lounge in the banquet hall.

...

"Did Jiaojiao invite so many people to the wedding in Hong Kong City? It should be more lively than today at noon!"