281-285

Chapter 281 Getting the marriage certificate.

Ji Huaian, who had not slept all night, was still full of energy. He washed and dressed with Ruan Jiaojiao, who had rarely gotten up early. After breakfast, he took everyone out to climb the Great Wall.

The Great Wall in Beijing is suitable for visiting in spring and autumn. It is not too cold or too hot.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian each had a camera and were responsible for taking pictures of Fu Zhanbo's family of three and Butler Charlie.

The morning schedule was to climb the Great Wall and visit the museum, go to a time-honored restaurant at noon, visit the Forbidden City and Ji Huaian's university in the afternoon, and go to Tiananmen Square to watch the flag-lowering ceremony in the evening. The schedule was full and satisfying.

While visiting Beijing University, they also met Ji Huaian's teacher and vice president.

Fu Zhanbo communicated with people in somewhat unfamiliar Mandarin, and finally wrote a check for 2 million Hong Kong dollars on the spot and donated it to the school for free to show his love for Beijing University and his emphasis on education.

Fu Zhanbo's actions were not for his son or other thoughts, he just wanted to support education.

While teaching at HKU, he earned tens of thousands of yuan a month, but donated nearly one million yuan to HKU every year.

If he chose to be a teacher in order to fight against Fu Wancheng at first, then later he really fell in love with his job.

When he returned to the courtyard, the sky had turned dark blue.

Lao Jin brought two old tailors, one male and one female. Before dinner, the two tailors helped the three members of the Fu family and Butler Charlie to measure detailed data, so that Ruan Jiaojiao could find someone to make clothes for them.

In the morning, Butler Xu contacted the airport to discuss the charter flight, and then went to the printing factory and the paper box factory to spend money to deal with the packaging of wedding candies. In the afternoon, he had to take people out to purchase high-end cigarettes, alcohol, and candies and snacks.

In the evening, the paper box factory delivered the paper boxes, and Butler Xu had to take people to pack candies and cigarettes.

In a box of wedding candies, there are various imported candies, small bags of dried cookies, and a pack of Huazi. The cheapest one, which ordinary people can afford, is the White Rabbit Milk Candy.

While Ruan Jiaojiao and the others were having dinner, Gong Sao and Butler Xu, who had been busy all day, were also having dinner in their restaurant.

"Should we prepare red eggs? It's customary in our place to prepare red eggs for a wedding." Gong Sao's accent had been mostly lost, and she discussed this with Butler Xu during dinner.

"I'll ask Butler Charlie and the young lady later, if red eggs are to be prepared, do cakes and other pastries also need to be prepared?"

"We should ask. If it's decided, Xiaokang has to find Lao Jin to prepare eggs and red yeast rice."

Butler Xu and Gong Sao finished their meal quickly, and then went to find Butler Charlie, who had already finished his meal.

There was no need to ask Ruan Jiaojiao about such a thing.

Butler Charlie made the decision directly.

Of course, we have to prepare everything!

As long as the meaning is good and it is festive enough, what does a few egg cakes matter?