66-70

Chapter 66 Bringing Strength.

Young Zhiqing Ji brought a bag of candy from the commune, so that Zhenbao could take care of Comrade Jiaojiao in the morning and talk to her, fearing that she would be bored alone in the house.

Song Genhua went to her private plot to pick vegetables in the morning, and met a few old sisters from the next door. After exchanging information, they learned that Young Zhiqing Ji went to the carpenter's house to buy something last night.

What he bought was the most difficult big bathtub in his family!

Country people are not so particular. When the man jumps in the stream, the woman will fetch a basin of water to wash in the house.

That bathtub uses a lot of wood, and it also pays attention to craftsmanship. The price is not low, and generally no one will buy it.

The carpenter's wife thought that this thing had hit her, but she ran into Ji Huaian yesterday, so she announced this happy event in the morning and praised Ji Huaian to everyone she met.

Combined with Zhenbao running home at noon, Song Genhua also learned from her that the meal Comrade Jiaojiao had eaten was actually made by Gong Xiaomei, who was entrusted by the educated youth Ji, and it was braised pork!

Gong Xiaomei must have made a move when she was hosting a banquet at home.

Everyone knows that she is a good cook, but she won't make a move unless she has enough money.

If she eats this every day...

Song Genhua said her heart was bleeding.

The older generation has the perspective of an experienced person. After observing Ji Huaian in the morning and knowing these things, Song Genhua, who originally thought that Ji Huaian and Ruan Jiaojiao were not a good match, changed her mind.

They are undoubtedly a perfect match. If Comrade Jiaojiao and the young educated youth Ji get together, they will definitely be immersed in honey pots in the future.

Song Genhua can see that Ruan Jiaojiao is not short of money.

With a good family background, good looks and figure, it can be said that there are many good men for her to choose.

But for men, if you yourself have a good family background, you have to see if he has the heart.

Obviously, Song Genhua saw Ji Huaian's shyness in the morning and his solemnity and love when he mentioned Ruan Jiaojiao.

She stopped picking vegetables, stood up and looked at Ruan Jiaojiao, and deliberately tilted her body to look behind her.

Song Genhua and Zhenbao are indeed grandparents.

Their movements and expressions were exactly the same, and Ruan Jiaojiao couldn't help laughing, "Auntie Song, no need to bother. We'll leave right away, Ji Huaian is behind us, and will be here soon."

The little move was discovered...

The grandparents shrank back at the same time, and a look of regret flashed across their faces.

"Are you going to the commune? Young educated youth Ji said this morning that you will go to the commune in the afternoon. The bicycle is right there. I also added a small cushion used by Zhenbao to the back seat to make it softer."

"Excuse me, Auntie Song."

Song Genhua wiped her hands on her apron casually and went to push the bicycle.

Hearing Ruan Jiaojiao say this, she immediately said, "No, no, no! I want to thank you. Young educated youth Ji gave Zhenbao a bag of candy and a meat bun this morning. As a result, Zhenbao didn't do anything and brought back two bags of chocolate. Chocolate is such a precious thing..."