421-425

Chapter 421: Enough to shoot several times.

Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian stayed in Beijing for a few days and invited friends to go to Xiaotangshan Villa to soak in hot springs until everyone went back to work.

Everyone went to work, and Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian were not bored. The two of them decided to take advantage of the autumn to go back to Shanghai for a few days and take their parents to see the scenery of Shanghai and the place where Ji Huaian lived when he was a child.

As soon as the call was made, Xu, the housekeeper in Shanghai, took the nannies to clean up, and suddenly began to count the things in the house, mainly the clothes in Ruan Jiaojiao and Ji Huaian's cloakroom, and their watches and jewelry.

The vault is usually not opened, but counted quarterly. The keys are kept by the three butlers. When the seasons change, they take a plane to count each other's stuff. After all, the stuff inside is too expensive.

Every year, Ruan Jiaojiao buys a few identical sets of clothes on Taobao or when the brand changes seasons, and sends them to some places where they will live for backup. After the replacement, these rarely worn clothes and accessories will be sent to Hong Kong for second-hand sales, and the money will be used for charity.

What Butler Xu led people to count were the spring, summer, and autumn styles that entered the cloakroom this year, as well as the winter clothes that had just arrived in Shanghai.

More attention should be paid to accessories and watches. Although they are not placed in the vault, a small and inconspicuous ring of Ruan Jiaojiao may be worth as much as his annual salary as a butler. He really cannot be careless.

If you don't check, you won't know. If you check so suddenly, there will be problems. Butler Xu found that two sets of autumn clothes were missing from Ruan Jiaojiao's cloakroom, including shoes and bags, all of which were women's clothes. Two diamond-studded hairpins, earrings, necklaces, and rings were also missing from the accessories. From the photos, the missing parts are not outstanding, and can even be said to be low-key styles.

Butler Xu was so angry that his hair almost stood up. He thought that he was not as good as other butlers in many aspects of etiquette, but he was still very confident in managing people.

Isn't this a slap in the face? !

A slap in the face is a small matter. He has to bear the main responsibility for such a big mistake!

Butler Xu immediately called everyone together, including those who were on break today.

Except for the people who accompanied Butler Xu to count the things, most of the people who were called together didn't know what happened. They just thought that Butler Xu's face was too ugly and the atmosphere was too different. Maybe something big was going to happen.

In the crowd, a young woman in her casual clothes was out of place with everyone in work uniforms. She was called back from her break.

Her heart was in turmoil all the way. She was panicking and comforting herself. She was on the verge of retreating several times, but there was really no way, so she could only bite the bullet and come over.

Butler Xu waited until everyone was present before he told everyone what had happened with a blank expression and asked the security department to hold up the photos for everyone to see.

When they heard that something was lost and saw the photos, there were gasps in the hall.

Everyone couldn't believe it. How could someone be so crazy as to do such a thing?

For people like them to be able to work in Ruan's house, they must have done a lot of good deeds in their previous lives. If they met such a boss, they would not even change their job as a salesperson in a friendship store!