491-494(Extra)

Chapter 491 Extra 21: Return to Wealth.

Accompanied by her partners and leaders, Ruan Jiaojiao inspected the area and walked into one of the old residential areas from the busy pedestrian street outside.

She held the floor plan of the land in her hand and listened to her partner's future plan while walking.

When she walked to the innermost part of the residential area, she saw a group of people half-surrounded from a distance, some discussing and some holding up their mobile phones to take pictures, as if something happened in front.

The people who came back from asking reported the dog abuse incident, and the group was waiting for the police and people who rescued small animals to come.

Today's inspection can actually end here. After listening, Ruan Jiaojiao and his group also followed to see the situation of the puppy.

Since the husky and the sterilized rabbits returned to their own planets, their family has not kept pets for a while. However, knowing that his daughter likes it, Shen Yu brought back a newly weaned Bichon Frise from a friend two months ago. Now he and his daughter are eating and drinking well in the old house of the Shen family. It is their new baby.

Looking at the puppy lying on the ground twitching, Ruan Jiaojiao couldn't help but feel a little distressed. It looked about the same size as her own Bichon Frise...

When the police and rescue workers arrived, Ruan Jiaojiao and her group quietly left. Before leaving, she asked her assistant to leave a business card for the staff of the rescue station. She would bear the cost of the puppy's surgery and recovery.

Back at the hotel, Shen Yu, who had already made a detailed itinerary plan, couldn't wait to share it with his wife. The two went to the resort hotel by the West Lake in the afternoon, took a boat to drink tea, strolled along Nanshan Street, and enjoyed the rare world of two people.

Following the assistant secretary and senior executives who came, they returned to Beijing that day to deal with the follow-up of the project. Ruan Jiaojiao and Shen Yu stayed in Hangzhou for three days. Before leaving on the last day, they went to the pet hospital to visit the puppy that day.

"It's very well-behaved. It suffered so much and didn't do anything to hurt us..." The puppy's hair was shaved off, and it looked a little depressed. It lay quietly on the small bed without moving. The doctor touched its head while talking about the follow-up.

Since there are surveillance cameras everywhere in the community, even though the dog was covered tightly when it was thrown away in the early morning, the police still found the family through the movement track.

The family conditions are quite good. The male owner is a senior executive of a foreign trade company, and the female owner runs a beauty salon. The one who did the evil thing was the son of the family who will take the college entrance examination next year.

The laws on small animals have been improved over the years and have become very complete. The punishment they deserve will definitely not escape.

And this puppy...

After it recovers, it will be sent to a stray dog ​​home to wait for adoption. Since it was the first time for the son to do such a thing, he was not as cruel as the video he watched, so the puppy will not suffer any disabilities after recovery.

There were only some scars on the important parts of the abdomen and lower body. The doctor also cut the dog's testicles during the operation. It might be because of this that it was so sad and unhappy at the moment.

Shen Yu and Ruan Jiaojiao moved closer to look at the puppy. For some reason, the puppy slightly raised its head and looked at them with its eyelids lifted.