251-255

Chapter 251 The bold Kuang Yinyin.

The people who were eating for free were all dressed casually and comfortably, the lightest possible, but there was a man wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase.

Tang Sijia and the others met Guan Zhisen downstairs. They had the same destination, so they took the same elevator.

Guan Zhisen sent the design drawings to Ruan Jiaojiao for selection, and he had already greeted Butler Charlie in the morning.

Because of Ruan Jiaojiao's generosity, many designers worked overtime to draw the drawings. Even if they were not selected in the end, the design fees for their participation would not make their work in vain.

This is only the first batch of drawings. Of course, it would be best if Ruan Jiaojiao likes it. If not, they can continue to wait for the next batch.

Guan Zhisen was held back by some things before he set out, and it was just dinner time when he arrived, so he was warmly invited by Butler Charlie and others to stay and join the group of people who were eating for free.

"Eat first, just like you are at home, don't be polite!" Ruan Jiaojiao turned around and shouted to the people who were already feasting without any courtesy.

Then she sat on the sofa in the living room, took out her brand new BP machine, and dialed the paging station with the phone next to her.

...

"Wow! What a treat today! The New Year is almost over, and you guys are still eating so much?"

Because of his relationship with Hu Shian, when the stock exchange was closed for lunch, Ji Huaian did not have to go to the tea restaurant next door to sit on a small round stool to eat and kill time. Instead, he came to Hu Shian's office upstairs, leaned on the leather sofa to read the newspaper, and the bodyguard and Hu Shian's secretary went downstairs to buy food.

But today was different. Butler Charlie, whose pity was almost overflowing in his heart, specially asked Butler Xu to bring people to deliver food.

Whatever Ruan Jiaojiao and her group ate in the hotel, they ate in the office.

There were so many delicacies that the office tea table couldn't hold them all. Hu Shian's secretary had to find two small cabinets outside to put them all in.

"My girlfriend and Butler Charlie are worried that I won't eat well outside..."

Ji Huaian's smiling Versailles made Hu Shian, who was originally a little excited, stop smiling.

He curled his lips and muttered in his heart: What's so great about having a girlfriend? I'll have one soon, too, huh!

Hu Shian turned his sourness into appetite and ate in big mouthfuls. Just as Ji Huaian was about to start eating, the BP machine in his pocket rang.

He took it out and saw that it showed the hotel number.

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"Call me if you want..."

With a joyful aura, Ji Huaian sat on Hu Shian's boss chair and started to make a phone call. "Hello? Jiaojiao. Well, I'll call you back as soon as I hear it ring."

"Still eating. Uncle Charlie sent a lot of dishes. I can't finish them at all."

"I know, the soup will be finished."

Noticing that Hu Shian was holding the bowl and looking at him, Ji Huaian's smile did not diminish. He tapped his toes and turned around in the boss chair.

"Have you eaten? It seems very lively over there."

"They are here too, so go eat."

Ji Huaian glanced at the sky outside the window and reminded: "Remember to bring an umbrella when you go out to play in the afternoon. It's likely to rain."