376-380

Chapter 376: Engagement Date.

After returning to Hong Kong City, they prepared for two days. Butler Charlie contacted Citibank and installed the same equipment in the conference room, and added more than a dozen telephones.

Ji Huaian brought more than 20 financial talents and kept in touch with Ruan Jiaojiao's financial team in Sunset Country and the United States. There were more than 70 people in total. From mid-January, they slowly shipped out the goods.

Ruan Jiaojiao had too much goods in her hands. In order not to attract attention, they could only make big moves sometimes and small moves sometimes, and slowly ship out through channels in various countries.

Just in late January, Ji Huaian, who almost lived and ate in the conference room, finally sold most of his gold. At this time, the gold price was still rising and was about to reach the terrifying $850 per ounce.

Ji Huaian had a hunch that this was almost the peak, and he notified people in other countries that they didn't need to be sneaky and just sold all their gold at once.

Their crazy behavior naturally attracted the attention of others. Some of them were wary and followed suit, while others were confused by the crazy gold price. If you dare to sell, I dare to buy.

By the next morning, Ji Huaian finally sold all the gold worth nearly 2 billion. Ruan Jiaojiao's nearly 2 billion US dollars doubled to more than 3 billion and returned to her accounts in major banks around the world.

These financial talents stayed in the Ruan family for more than half a month. With a pair of eye circles comparable to national treasures and a generous bonus, they can finally go home and rest.

They left, and Ji Huaian, who became more and more like a panda cub, also slept.

This period of time was really too tiring. Shipping at the opening and meetings at the closing, there were no hours to rest every day.

At noon, Ji Huaian was woken up to have lunch, and then received a call from the United States.

His premonition was too accurate. 850 is really the peak of the gold price. The US President made it clear today that he would suppress the gold market at any cost.

Not long after he finished speaking, the gold price began to fall. Now it has become 830. It is impossible to climb back to the previous peak.

Ji Huaian's cough has been intermittent before. After half a month of busy work, the whole family came together and urged him to have a good rest and not let him get involved in work.

Ji Huaian himself had no intention of getting involved. He enjoyed everyone's concern and the loving tonic soup and medicinal food from Butler Charlie. He felt so comfortable.

Butler Charlie knew that Ji Huaian transferred all the money he earned to Ruan Jiaojiao's name. Now looking at Ji Huaian's eyes, they were so soft that water could drip out.

He felt that there was no one in the world who was more suitable to be the aunt of the Ruan family than him. He and the young lady were simply a natural match, a match made in heaven...

At the close of the afternoon, when he learned that the gold price had fallen by 50 yuan, Ji Huaian's heart, which was not too worried, also settled down steadily, and the word "happy" was clearly hanging on his face.

Regarding the matter of buying back the gold, Ji Huaian was not in a hurry at all, and let the bullet continue to fly for a while.

This flight lasted for two years.

Two years later, he spent nearly 1 billion US dollars to buy back Ruan Jiaojiao's more than 100 tons of gold at a price of more than 200 to 300 per ounce.