396-400

Chapter 396 Losing Everything.

The Shengjing Hotel, which is about to open in Beijing, is the place where Ruan Jiaojiao has devoted the most energy since she came to this era.

From small items such as towels and toothbrushes to large items such as building materials, all are carefully selected by Ruan Jiaojiao through personal contacts or shopping, and they are the best of the best.

The golden dragon in the reception hall was originally intended to be made of copper and plated with gold. In the end, Ruan Jiaojiao waved her hand and directly transported a batch of gold to have it made of pure gold.

In the end, the land and the food and wages of the workers were all borne by the state, but Ruan Jiaojiao still spent more than she expected, a total of more than 200 million US dollars.

There were many options for the name of the hotel. When the country sent people to consult Ruan Jiaojiao's opinion, she chose the single word "Sheng" from many options.

The hotel was opened in the prosperous Wangfujing, and the country's industries were thriving, and it would soar in the future.

Choosing "Sheng" also has the implication of the prosperous Tang Dynasty, showing the world the great country's atmosphere of all nations coming to Beijing and all directions coming to justice.

The country accepted Ruan Jiaojiao's opinion and liked this name more and more. Compared with those difficult and complicated names, a "Sheng" is enough to express everything.

The driver drove the Rolls-Royce Silver Spur and sent Ruan Jiaojiao to the airport to board the plane at a very slow speed.

Today was sunny and the air was not too cold. Ruan Jiaojiao lowered the car window and looked at the lively scene on the road with interest.

There is a poem in "Broken Chapter" that says: You stand on the bridge to see the scenery, and the people who see the scenery look at you from the building.

Ruan Jiaojiao was sitting in the car to see the scenery, and the people in the scenery looked at her.

Luxury cars and beauties have always attracted countless eyes, not to mention Ruan Jiaojiao, who is so exquisite and beautiful.

Before the car window was lowered, countless passers-by turned their heads, and after the window was lowered, they stopped and exclaimed.

Among the people who stopped, there was a couple who were not unfamiliar to Ruan Jiaojiao - Tian Yu and his wife.

"Stop looking, let's go! After we finish shopping at the exhibition, we still have to go to the wholesale market. We have to hurry up for the evening train. It will be the same as before. You carry the goods and we will sit separately."

Lin Yi did not see the people in the car, but only saw the car shining in the sun, which was particularly luxurious.

Putting aside the envy and longing in his heart, he pushed his stunned wife and urged her to leave with the sack on his shoulder.

Both of them were wearing very shabby clothes, with messy hair, and looked very shabby.

It's not that they don't want to dress well, but most of the small vendors who come to Guangzhou dress like this, and don't want to attract the attention of those who are interested.

Lin Yi frowned, and with some annoyance, he pulled Tian Yu, who was still in a daze and couldn't move forward. After letting go, he impatiently pinched the frostbite on his face.

They had a very bad life in the past two years, and the cold and hot weather in the north and south made the frostbite, which had not grown for two years, grow on the face.