186-190

Chapter 186 Luck after bad luck.

"I have heard of a man who is of the right age and is also called Liu Guanggui. I wonder if he is the one you are looking for..."

The man that Lao Jin mentioned lives in a shantytown in an alley, in a "house" built by himself, and lives a very difficult life.

He originally had a son, but he was betrayed because of speculation, but he could not be found for several years, as if he had evaporated. According to Lao Jin's inquiries, Liu Guanggui's son seemed to have taken a train to Guangzhou, and it is very likely that he crossed the river to the port city.

Of course, no one knows whether he arrived successfully or died in the river halfway.

Ruan Jiaojiao asked Lao Jin to bring someone over in the name of recruiting workers, and met the man in person in less than half an hour.

Because the walls around the yard were being raised, Lao Jin was looking for Liu Guanggui to come over to deliver bricks.

Ruan Jiaojiao looked at the old man with bronze skin and gray hair from a distance. Since there was no prompt in Taobao, she could only try her luck by opening "People Nearby".

Ruan Jiaojiao opened it and saw that the one at the top was Liu Guanggui. In terms of talent, he was only a very low-star chore, but some of the experiences in the detailed information made Ruan Jiaojiao understand why she was given such a task.

Liu Guanggui worked in the Ruan residence since he was a child, and later went to the Ruan Mansion to guard the door. He was a former servant of Grandpa Ruan's family, and was also one of the servants dismissed after Grandpa Ruan left with his family.

Even if Ruan Jiaojiao had not hired him yet, the backstage showed 100% loyalty.

...

"Young Master... Is the old master back too?!"

The old man who was taken to the lounge in the back room was very shy at first, and did not dare to raise his head. When he heard Ruan Jiaojiao mention the name of the old man, he immediately became excited.

"No..."

Liu Guanggui also understood something from Ruan Jiaojiao's tone, and shed tears quietly.

After he calmed down and understood why Ruan Jiaojiao asked him to come, he happily agreed.

Being able to work for the Ruan family again was his dream.

Cao Kang sent Liu Guanggui back to pack his luggage, and Ruan Jiaojiao went to discuss things with Lao Jin again.

She wanted Lao Jin to help her check Tian Yu's background, the more detailed the better, and to help her find a few more "good" courtyards. She wanted the ones that looked bright on the outside but were a mess inside, and the more hot the hands, the better.

After all, Tian Yu could open 8,000 to buy a courtyard, so she must have more than 8,000 in her hand. That second courtyard was just a small amount, not enough to empty her savings, so she had to arrange more so that she could "choose carefully".

Lao Jin learned from Ruan Jiaojiao that Tian Yu was the girl who wanted to be his girlfriend. He understood Ruan Jiaojiao's intention and promised to do it well.

Although he was cheerful all day, he was not very kind-hearted and was very stingy. He could not live a happy life while helping Ruan Jiaojiao.

...

Tian Yu had a very bad life recently. First, she offended Lao Jin, and her reputation spread. Other prostitutes saw that she was young and had to pay money before taking her to see a house.