326-330

Chapter 326 A sincere heart.

Fu Wancheng had more than a headache, his head was about to split.

First, Ruan Jiaojiao drained his working capital, and then he encountered the oil crisis. He failed to borrow money and was threatened. When he was still trying to find a way to relax, the typhoon came again.

The right time, right place, and right people all worked against him.

The Fu family mansion was particularly quiet today. Except for Fu Zhanchen who was studying in Sunset Country, everyone from the third and fourth rooms was present.

More than a dozen people sat together, but no one spoke.

In such an atmosphere, not to mention the servants in the house, even the three-year-old Fu Haoxuan, who was held in his mother's arms, did not dare to move.

Fu Wancheng's two daughters-in-law lowered their heads and tried to reduce their presence, fearing that their father-in-law would mention that they had to go back to their parents' home to borrow money.

Lan Mingzhu, the third daughter-in-law, has a good relationship with her husband, but she has no son. Even if she borrows money, it will benefit others in the end. She will not do such a stupid thing.

Although Xu Shuying, another daughter-in-law, and her husband are not in harmony, and they both have their own stories outside, she has a son. For her son and her own ambitions, she has been tempted.

It's a pity that she is a smart person, and her relatives in her mother's family are even smarter, and they have no intention of getting involved.

If you want to fish in troubled waters, you have to consider whether the fish is big enough and whether the water can touch it, so that the big fish will not become fry, and you will not get any benefits, but get yourself dirty.

Fu Wancheng had already contacted both in-laws, and they had declined. No matter how shameless he was, he would not force his useless daughter-in-law.

The third son, Fu Zhanrui, did not dare to speak. His money had been used to buy the 1% of shares held by Fu Zhanming before, and the remaining small amount was not mentioned.

The fourth son, Fu Zhanze, was even more silent. Except for the money he lent to his brother to buy shares, his money was used to support celebrities and spend money on wine and women. Even if he had money, he was reluctant to take it out.

As their mother, Xu Fengyi had aged a lot. She had lent the money in her hand to her useless brother except for maintaining her daily dignity.

The whole family of the third room was wiped out, and even the sound of breathing was controlled to be extremely low.

As for the fourth house, Ji Huaian had already drained most of it, and she still had to prepare a sum of money for her son who was far away in Sunset Country to make friends. How could she get any money?

However, after observing the expressions of the people, the fourth wife Jiang Shuya spoke first.

"Master, the jewelry you gave me before, as well as the land and house under my name, should be able to be exchanged for a sum of money. I will contact the manager in charge of these transactions later. Although it is not much, it will help you a little bit."

Compared to the dumb people in the third house, the fourth wife's words were much more beautiful.

In addition to currying favor, it was also for her own sake.

She knew very well that she was a dodder who depended on Fu Wancheng for survival. As long as Wansheng was around, she would be prosperous. Without Wansheng, all her efforts over the past few decades would be in vain.