346-350

Chapter 346 Let's build a wholesale market.

Ruan Jiaojiao didn't take a long bath, and came out in about half an hour.

Before Ji Huaian went in with the clothes, Ruan Jiaojiao was sitting on the table wiping her face and skin care. When she saw the door closed, she immediately ran to the closet.

"Openly" took some things out of the bag and stuffed them under the pillow. Ruan Jiaojiao sat back in the chair like nothing happened, applied body lotion and waited for her husband to come out and blow dry her hair.

Ji Huaian carefully blew Ruan Jiaojiao's thick long hair and applied hair care essential oil. He stood behind Ruan Jiaojiao and gathered all her long hair behind her.

Then he stopped suppressing himself, gently pinched Ruan Jiaojiao's chin, leaned over and kissed her.

Ruan Jiaojiao put her hands around his neck and gently touched his half-dried hair.

Ji Huaian held Ruan Jiaojiao up, and Ruan Jiaojiao also wrapped her legs around his waist, and then the two fell on the bed.

It had been more than a week, not to mention Ji Huaian, Ruan Jiaojiao also wanted to do it.

The two of them were in love, breathing intertwined, and their minds were blurred.

The arrow had already reached the string, and it only took a slight sinking, but Ji Huaian stopped, panting heavily and burying his head in Ruan Jiaojiao's neck to calm his breathing.

Ruan Jiaojiao regained consciousness for a moment, opened her misty eyes, and said somewhat dissatisfiedly: "... You, continue... Don't hang me!"

"No..." Ji Huaian whispered in Ruan Jiaojiao's ear.

Neither of them had thought about having a child at this stage. They were just starting out and had not had enough of the world of two people. They were not ready to be parents, not to mention that Xiaguo had just opened up. One was busy with investment, and the other was busy with starting a business. Neither of them could be stable and comfortable.

Hearing Ji Huaian's somewhat annoyed tone, Ruan Jiaojiao smiled and pulled his hand, reaching under the pillow.

Familiar plastic packaging, familiar elves.

Ji Huaian stared closely at Ruan Jiaojiao, whose face was red from laughing, and used his fingertips to feel and count the number of elves.

Seven, right?

He understood!

...

Ruan Jiaojiao leaned half-way on the bed, listening to the sound of Ji Huaian placing the tableware.

She laughed so happily yesterday, and then cried so miserably. Her voice was hoarse, which was a small problem. The key point was that her eyes were swollen, her legs were weak, and her peach tips felt broken. There were only two elves left!

What kind of animal is this!

Ruan Jiaojiao sighed and drank the warm water in the cup, took off the swollen eye patch, and slowly climbed down from the bed.

As we all know, a smile will not disappear, but it will shift.

Ji Huaian kept his eyes on the direction of the bed. Seeing his wife's trembling movements and grinning expression, he pursed his lips, closed his eyes tightly, and gritted his teeth to suppress the corners of his mouth that were gradually rising.

Ji Huaian walked over quickly, easily picked up Ruan Jiaojiao, who had regained her expression control, put her on the soft chair in front of the table, and diligently picked up food for her.