201-205

Chapter 201 Preparing to go to Hong Kong.

Perhaps it was because Emma was not in the same room with them, and Scarlett spoke without consideration, or perhaps some of the things were not secrets in the first place.

Ruan Jiaojiao looked at the gifts in the room and asked curiously, "Is it hard to bring so many things from Hong Kong?"

Who knew that Tang Sijia would expand on the topic, "It's no big deal. My aunt chartered a plane to take us directly. There's a lot of space on the plane."

As she spoke, Tang Sijia put on a mysterious expression, "By the way, do you know what my aunt is doing in Beijing?"

Ruan Jiaojiao hesitated for two seconds between "I want to know" and "I still don't want to know". Before she answered, Tang Sijia continued on her own, "It's airplane meals!"

Ruan Jiaojiao suddenly had an idea, "Does your family make food?"

Tang Sijia was at a loss, "Yes." She said with regret. She continued apologetically, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Our family is in the catering business in Hong Kong. We run restaurants, wine shops, and pastries."

Tang Sijia said as she swiped through the bag with a somewhat proud tone, "The dried goods such as shark fin, abalone, and fish maw in here are selected from the dried goods stalls that our family cooperates with. They are all top-grade. Sister Gong's cooking skills are so good, the food she makes must be super delicious!"

"Last year, my grandfather and aunt came to the mainland for an inspection. They visited many places and ate many delicious foods. This year, my aunt is coming over, and I begged her to come and play with us. Who knew that Beijing would be so cold in winter!"

Ruan Jiaojiao echoed, and calmly turned the topic back to airplane meals.

"It seems to be a problem with the equipment... It could also be funding, I'm not sure... I've seen my aunt in a lot of trouble these days, I don't know how to help her..."

Equipment, there really is nothing to sell in Taogou, Ruan Jiaojiao can't help.

But if it's funding...

Because of Tang Sijia's family and the airplane meal, Ruan Jiaojiao remembered a well-known family business in Hong Kong City in her previous life.

This family is very patriotic, regardless of gains and losses, and solved the problem of airplane catering before the country and the United States officially opened flights.

If it's a lack of funds, Ruan Jiaojiao can help, if not, build a good relationship, take a ride, and go to Hong Kong City for the New Year.

...

With Tang Sijia as the middleman, Ruan Jiaojiao officially received her aunt, Ms. Tang Wanrong, two days later.

Because it involved a cooperative project, Tang Wanrong also brought her own lawyer.

Ruan Jiaojiao invested 6 million Hong Kong dollars, which was equivalent to about 2 million Xia Guo yuan, and reached a cooperation with Tang Wanrong.

When the company is established, Ruan Jiaojiao will get 25% of their family's shares.

Of course, under the enthusiastic invitation of Tang Sijia and her aunt, Ruan Jiaojiao, who was "embarrassed to refuse", contacted the clerk in charge of the reconstruction of the courtyard house and asked him to help everyone with passports and passes, preparing to go to Hong Kong City to play together before the New Year!

...

"I'm really just an ordinary little clerk!"

Facing Ruan Jiaojiao's expectant eyes, the person in charge was choked up and couldn't say such words at all, so he could only turn around and contact his leader.