6-10

Chapter 6 News from the Ji Family.

After using the serving chopsticks to pick up the dishes she wanted to eat and put them on the plate, Ruan Jiaojiao tasted them one by one.

Songjiang perch was tender and delicious, with a rich taste, which impressed her, who had eaten many top delicacies. It was worthy of being called "the best fish in the world" by the ancient emperor.

However, even the most famous Peace Hotel in Shanghai only served three small fish today, all of which were on Ruan Jiaojiao's table. The fish was not even as big as a palm, and one fish would cost more than a month's salary for an ordinary worker. It was a truly rare commodity.

Ruan Jiaojiao was deeply impressed by the dish of Eight Treasure Gourd Duck. She had eaten the cooking skills of a national banquet master who was known as the best in this gang in modern times, and his reputation was indeed well-deserved.

This dish is very exquisite. From the appearance, it looks like a gourd, and there is no cut on the surface. It is said that the duck bones are taken out from the tail, which is very demanding.

This time, the duck with eight treasures in gourd is obviously more delicious.

The glutinous rice is light and soft, with diced squid and vegetables, not monotonous and greasy at all.

The duck meat is crispy and tasty, and paired with the slightly sweet glutinous rice, the taste is very wonderful.

The stir-fried shrimp and the last borscht are also very good, but these two dishes do not require too many skills, and the ingredients are not rare, and there is not much difference from what she has eaten in modern times.

Because glutinous rice makes you feel full, and Ruan Jiaojiao doesn't have a big appetite, she was almost full after eating a few bites of food and drinking a small bowl of soup.

Just as Ruan Jiaojiao was wiping her mouth with a handkerchief, her life manager Xu Qiuwan hurried into the restaurant, then bent down and whispered something in her ear.

Ruan Jiaojiao nodded after listening, then put down her handkerchief and looked at the time. It was 11:30 now.

"Can you please let them come to the restaurant?"

"Of course, please wait a moment, I'll bring them up now."

Ruan Jiaojiao smiled and nodded in thanks, watching Xu Qiuwan hurriedly leave, leaning on the sofa and sipping tea.

...

In fact, the Peace Hotel did not allow the father and son to enter because they were not wearing formal clothes and would affect other guests.

But...

Ruan Jiaojiao was their most distinguished guest at the moment, so they could naturally stand back and be polite in front of her.

The doorman at the door had heard the conversation between Ruan Jiaojiao and the father and son, so when he saw the father and son rushing in sweating, one of them ran into the hotel to inform Xu Qiuwan without saying a word.

But a notification is a notification, and without a clear notification, the father and son could only wait at the small door on the side of the hotel's revolving door.

The doorman saw Xu Qiuwan in the lobby nodded to him through the glass door, and then he immediately opened the side door and motioned the father and son to go in.

"Ms. Ruan is having dinner in the restaurant. Please follow me."

Xu Qiuwan stepped forward and bowed slightly, raised his left hand and pointed to the direction of the elevator.